Post your Pumpkin Carvings

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Tis the season to carve the Gourd, so lets see how good a carver you are

359wq7.jpg

362fh5.jpg

I'll show what I carved last year, since I haven't gotten the pics off of my camera from this year yet.

tf_pumpkins1.jpg

translanterns_sized2.jpg

This year I tried to be too ambitious so it ended up worse than last year.

[quote name='crystalklear64']
Jack.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That one is awesome. You even got a pumpkin the right shape for the head.

[quote name='Deefuzz']I'll show what I carved last year, since I haven't gotten the pics off of my camera from this year yet.

tf_pumpkins1.jpg

translanterns_sized2.jpg

This year I tried to be too ambitious so it ended up worse than last year.[/QUOTE]

sweet

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Voted for yours and those two kickass SotC pumpkins.[/quote]

Thanks! And those SotC pumpkins are soooo good. Also, the WoW Illidan one is amazing.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Some of those joystiq pumpkins are really amazing.

[/quote]

some people have the most far-fetched ideas...but at least they share them with the rest of us

[quote name='Hex']Crystal has girly hands. :D

Not mine, but what I did. It's classic, I tells ya.[/QUOTE]

LOL! i'm sorry I can't stop laughing at it.

classic

[quote name='Deefuzz']I'll show what I carved last year, since I haven't gotten the pics off of my camera from this year yet.

tf_pumpkins1.jpg

translanterns_sized2.jpg

This year I tried to be too ambitious so it ended up worse than last year.[/QUOTE]

awesome...how long did they take to make?

Love em. And some of the ones (actually nearly all of the ones) on joystiq are awesome. That last Mario wasn't really made to look cool lit up but wow it looks cool in the light.

Gave you a vote lobster, but it looks like it's between the WoW and the final Mario one at this point.

[quote name='wubb']Love em. And some of the ones (actually nearly all of the ones) on joystiq are awesome. That last Mario wasn't really made to look cool lit up but wow it looks cool in the light.

Gave you a vote lobster, but it looks like it's between the WoW and the final Mario one at this point.[/quote]

Thanks Wubb. I believe there's 10 total winners but last time I checked I think I was in 13th.

Was originally gonna do the Weighted Companion Cube, but EVERYONE did it. Then I was going to do a TF2 Spy. but I fucked it up. Then I went and did this one:

DSCN1178.jpg

tf_pumpkins1.jpg

translanterns_sized2.jpg

This year I tried to be too ambitious so it ended up worse than last year.[/quote]

Pure win.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Was originally gonna do the Weighted Companion Cube, but EVERYONE did it. Then I was going to do a TF2 Spy. but I fucked it up. Then I went and did this one:

DSCN1178.jpg
[/quote]

Wow, that's awesome. I love the 300 in the background.

bread's done
Back