Black Friday Fred Meyer Ads

richdmoore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Has the black friday ads leaked for Fred Meyer yet?

I'm not going to be in town friday, but may be back Saturday night, so I might stop buy to look for any hidden gems, including older games that might not sell out, so it would be helpful still.

If it's like every other year, it looks like all videogames will most likely be 20% off. Pretty decent deal. I'm hoping that they will give me the discount on the Rock Band set I just bought yesterday. Be nice to get $36 back on that one

[quote name='Particle?']I'm hoping that they will give me the discount on the Rock Band set I just bought yesterday.[/quote]
Straight from the ad: "6-Hour Sale prices are not valid on prior purchases. Limited to stock on hand. Sorry, no rainchecks."

[quote name='Particle?']If it's like every other year, it looks like all videogames will most likely be 20% off.[/quote]
It is, but you must clip the coupon out of the ad (or bring the whole thing with you). If you mention the 20% coupon in the ad they might dig out a used coupon and scan it for you, but this varies from store to store and even from associate to associate.

bread's done
Back