Free Burnout 3 and 12 months of X-BOX live to sign with Cox high speed internet

[quote name='stoned99']Crap, I'm a Time Warner customer :([/quote]

I am already a customer so I can not cash in on this.

I'm already a customer too but I'll be moving in the next month. I wonder if I'll be eligible for this when I re-establish service at my new place.

Damn, offer not good in Arizona or Omaha.

I hate that they offer this to new customers but not current ones. I've been with Cox for 2 years now, maybe I should call and complain.

That is a DAMN good deal... too bad I've already got all 3 ; )

For anyone who's apprehensive, I've been using Cox Internet for 6 years now, it's great.

[quote name='gorgo']That is a DAMN good deal... too bad I've already got all 3 ; )

For anyone who's apprehensive, I've been using Cox Internet for 6 years now, it's great.[/quote]

I also recommend Cox Cable Internet. I'm in Northern Virginia and they recently upgraded my area to fiber optic. The connection is blazingly fasts and very stable too. Too bad I can't get in on this deal but at leasts I got a free Motorola cable modem when I signed up. It has saved me a lot a money.

Very interesting. I'm a Cox cable subscriber and currently use dial-up for internet, plus no Live. I could do this and have Live for Halo 2. Hmmm.

But I already spend (waste) enough time with video games as it is...

Thanks for the heads up jlarlee!

Main reason I still use dial-up (in case anyone cares) is because I go with Earthlink and they have access numbers at all four places I routinely need to connect.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']if i order a cable modem how easy it it to install urself?[/quote]

you don't install cable yourself... they have to hook all the cables up and everything.

[quote name='rizzo'][quote name='greyzieoriental']if i order a cable modem how easy it it to install urself?[/quote]

you don't install cable yourself... they have to hook all the cables up and everything.[/quote]

Very easy to set up. You may need to schedule an appointment to install a new cable outlet near you computer but if you have an existing one you can use, it's a matter of connecting your cable modem to the cable outlet on the wall and calling the cable company to activate the connection. Very easy.

bread's done
Back