** Derrick's FS/FT List **

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Hello all and welcome to my tradelist. Right out of the gates I would like people to know that I will only ship to "US AND CANADA ". I ship everything First Class (Delivery Confirmation upon request or else I will not get it) unless other means are agreed upon.

The same trade rules apply if you have a lower rating you ship first unless it is someone I traded with in the past.
Please PM me with trade offers because I do not check my TL often and it may be some time until I get back to you, PM would be faster.

Don't be afraid to make an offer to buy something.Please note I take PayPal only .

*My entire collection is listed here for purposes of an easy way to keep track of what I have *
*Everything is Mint and complete unless otherwise specified*

Army of Two
Battlefield:Bad Company 2

Prototype 2 Radnet Edition (Sealed)
Red Faction Armegeddon
Gears of War 3 (Sealed)
Forza 4

Borderlands 2

Paypal

Thank you for looking at my trade list and offer away the worst thing I can say is "No Thanks" and Im pretty sure there may be games im interested in that are not listed here.Be sure to check back often because my list changes pretty often and I may not reflect that in the date in the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm take a look at my list for:
Cold Fear
Dawn of Mana

Growlancer: Heritage of War
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood

any anything else *cough* WA5*cough*

[quote name='jaysapathy']My list is sexy. What do you want from it? :D[/quote]

Sorry as nice as your list was I did not see anything on there im interested in, thanks

bread's done
Back