Cheap Ass Gamer/CAGcast Video Office Tour

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhE6JjhlVdI[/media]

I've received a lot of requests for an mp3 of the song that plays during the closing credits. It's my remix of Ass & Titties, and you can download it here.

Ha nice video.

Although its been so long in the making that it was a bit of a let down, I expected a front desk, comeplete with secretay, a security gaurd named Leroy and at least 2 interns doing code work for the site revision.

maybe it was the angle but it looked like you barely fit through that door. Nice office with a view! Yo I told you that you'd love the Mac, and now you have 2. Btw Tai makes a good camera man.

Props on the 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime, greatest action figure ever made. I'm so jealous of your Knight Industries Two Thousand with the red light.

Kotobukiya make incredible figures don't they? I have a lot of the Final Fantasy stuff.

Great video! hehe

I don't see any Yamato Macross 1/48".....

I did read the journal of first arrival in Japan. So why did you move to Tokyo/Japan?

Awesome video Cheapy, thanks for posting it!

BTW-> Cool stuff w/ the nintendo sound toys, I would like to get those on my desk.

Nice video, Cheapy! Hate to nitpick but that USS Reliant looks to have its nacelles a little too far forward. What model is that?

CheapyD...isn't that the US version of Optimus Prime with the short stack? You need to sell that and get the Japanese "original" version

And move the legs around a little.

Cheapy Elian Gonzalez got busted by the City police.

heee! Sugoi, ne! Kakoo ii, yo.

I don't feel so bad about being a game, sci fi, and toy dork, now. lol.

The credits were funny, too. was that some homeless dude sleepin' (at least I think he was sleeping) on that bench?

Loving the HQ , man talk about spacious....just luv the openess of the giant lobby excellent use of feng she HA !!! jk but seriouslly that ass and titties song made me fall outta my chair !!!! Its so cool DELL going to start using it !!!!:applause:

Thanks for the tour, can't say I'm not jelous :p

I would of thought you would have a tv in your office as well, with all your consoles :p

Why did you move to Tokyo?

Cheapy,

As I was watching the video I was thinking about how prone Tokyo is to earthquakes. I looks like your robocop collection and other poseables would be tossed around like a screaming baby the next time one hits. I suggest you take the cheap ass route by using zip ties and bubble gum to lock that shit down.

damn...cheapyd lives the good life.... and it's all because of our cheap asses...

....man i wish i could come up with a good idea too

Nice setup cheapy, and here I was thinking I had a good setup until I've seen yours. The view is also nice, I can imagine how cool it must look at night.

[quote name='voidcoefficient']... that USS Reliant looks to have its nacelles a little too far forward. What model is that?[/quote]

NERD ALERT!

Hey Cheapy I was just wondering....why did you move to Japan (if it's not too much of a personal question)? I just find it a bit weird that a guy runs a website about (mostly) American deals but works in Tokyo. Still, love the site.

i am jelous cheapy very good office. But i was hoping for more of a apartment tour maybe next time we will get the full treatment oh and us cags should unite to send u a american 360 so u can play dose games on it and use HDMI

26th floor??? how many floors are there at the cheapass tower?

i can't wait for the video showing that room AFTER the kid gets mobile and putting everything in his mouth.

bread's done
Back