Halo 3 Limited Edition $49.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='dsullo']geez I paid full for legendary and I am a cheapass! I will Never buy another Halo game at full price.[/quote]

You shouldn't buy ANY game at full price. That's why we have CAG for :)

Thanks OP but I picked up the legendaqry from amazon from Black friday.

If I hadn't gotten all that free swag at the Halo 3 release party, I'd be mad I paid full price.

I also missed out on Legendary offer...oh well, there will be others, I imagine...

If you're on the fence for H3, you have some arguments right here. Good tip, OP.

Won't all the Fatwalleters and resellers be surprised when they barely break even/lose a bit when they sell these back on eBay?

hmmm im not sure whether i will be needing halo3 or not since i will most likely be getting CoD4 from Sandy Claws for xmas.... what do you guys think?

[quote name='dsullo']geez I paid full for legendary and I am a cheapass! I will Never buy another Halo game at full price.[/quote]

Are you considering getting halo wars, because that's the last(contrary to popular belief). ALso if it's $10 or $100 for a game you truly want, take one of the two or none at all, that's my opinion for what it's worth.

[quote name='anarchyburger']hmmm im not sure whether i will be needing halo3 or not since i will most likely be getting CoD4 from Sandy Claws for xmas.... what do you guys think?[/quote]

Why not have them both? Halo is a fun game especially multiplayer.

[quote name='spideymike']It's not a bad price, but for a few bucks more, you could get a mini-helmet. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
except that deal is dead now...

[quote name='MagusZ']You shouldn't buy ANY game at full price. That's why we have CAG for :)

Thanks OP but I picked up the legendaqry from amazon from Black friday.[/quote]

I also picked up the Legendary Edition from Black Friday for $79.99. Did you know that it was a DOTD earlier this week for $59.99? So I emailed Amazon CS and since I had ordered only a few days earlier, they just refunded my credit card the difference of $20! So, in the end, I got it for $59.99! Sweeet! I highly recommend that you email Amazon CS, give them your order #, and request a refund of the price difference. Good luck!

bread's done
Back