OFFICIAL HALO 2 TOPIC

• Please log in to reply
530 replies to this topic

#511 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:40 AM

Now that this thread has come back from the dead... does anyone know if rywska has posted his second montage. His first one was down right awesome, oft times at the expense of jake... poor jake

http://www.cheapassg...ghlight=montage

He started making the second one but production came to a halt when he went away to college--Yeah, it's not getting done anytime soon.

#512 thamaster24

thamaster24

Posted 25 October 2006 - 03:07 AM

I can't believe I've never posted here... but I can see I'm in the same boat as some of you. I def not as good as I was way back when...
Posted Image

#513 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:59 AM

its 2004 all over again

co-op online, does it save your progress or do you first have to complete the levels offline?

just to make sure, can you take a guest online? I want to play against my 2 brothers back home.

#514 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:36 AM

its 2004 all over again

co-op online, does it save your progress or do you first have to complete the levels offline?

just to make sure, can you take a guest online? I want to play against my 2 brothers back home.

There's no online co-op. Only offline.

You can take up to 3 guests with you into Team/Rumble Training and the other unranked playlists.

#515 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:35 AM

thanks.

#516 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:29 AM

Microsoft to Xbox Halo 2 players: Fuck You!

I wonder if they're going to split the playlists for Xbox/360 users or just cut off Xbox users outright.

#517 thamaster24

thamaster24

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:42 PM

Microsoft to Xbox Halo 2 players: Fuck You!

I wonder if they're going to split the playlists for Xbox/360 users or just cut off Xbox users outright.

I don't know, the thing is, they don't really need anymore maps... it's going to be weird playing this for 3-4 days just to look at the maps, and then go back to GoW... this game kept me hooked for about a year, I'll play it a little bit more when the maps come out, and a couple days before Halo 3 comes out... after that no more

#518 Bekabam

Bekabam

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:40 AM

does anyone know where to get Action Replay gametypes for Halo 2, I know this sounds like a pretty noob request but I know a decent amount about AR and such but I'm just getting frustrated with having to make my own gametypes and all the links from other websites are all dead :(

#519 Eastsidecracker

Eastsidecracker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:45 AM

anyone still play?
Looking for some good peeps with mics for some team games.

#520 JackSuper

JackSuper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:34 AM

geesh, a few buds of mine and i still play almost every day. SuperJack12345

#521 Peyton_Manning

Peyton_Manning

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

I played up until July... Then my account ran out... Haven't played since then. I miss it horribly. But toward the end, I just got to where I didn't eve like playing anyways.Lot of fun to be had on Halo... Can't wait til Halo 3.

#522 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:44 PM

Do you guys think people will still play Halo 2 when Halo 3 comes out?

#523 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:29 PM

I have a question about the LE version. Is it supposed to come with 2 discs? I bought one used at Gamestop and it only came with one disc. Problem is, the game doesn't work, so I have to return it. Is there also any difference in the cover of the LE disc from the normal version? I don't want to get the regular version when I paid for the LE one, if that makes any sense at all.

#524 Pancake Rabbit

Pancake Rabbit

Have A Cigar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:39 PM

It is supposed to have two discs. I'm 90% sure the discs were the same for both versions. I do know for a fact that the instruction books had different covers.

Posted Image

#525 klwillis45

klwillis45

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:45 PM

It is supposed to have two discs. I'm 100% sure the discs were the same for both versions. I do know for a fact that the instruction books had different covers.

The rabbit is correct on all counts. Take it back.
Posted Image

#526 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

It is supposed to have two discs. I'm 90% sure the discs were the same for both versions. I do know for a fact that the instruction books had different covers.

Ok thanks. I'll have to tell them to give me the extra disc, I'm sure they probably have them.

#527 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:24 PM

I just beat Halo 2 on normal. Going to go up a difficulty level now. I thought the game was pretty good. Now I really wanna play Halo 3 to find out what happens, but no 360 :cry: .

#528 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:40 PM

Is the LE worth anything? I see new copies selling for $30-$40 it seems. I'm debating to dump mine on EBAY as I really have no need for my original XBOX games.

#529 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:07 PM

they should only be for 30 bucks. id just buy it new from best buy since they have it for 30 and they have halo 1 for 10 which is a great deal.

#530 foxdvd

foxdvd

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:45 AM

This game still holds its value on ebay...amazing.

#531 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:13 PM

This game still holds its value on ebay...amazing.

That's probably because only a few maps were recreated for Halo 3. I really miss those Halo 2 maps.

Posted Image

It is illegal to assault the internet. - Xi Yanchun

click for my list ---> Posted Image RPGS added!