Super Smash Bros Melee - GameCube $19.99 + Free Ship

Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.

[quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Shouldn't they pick their head up first before they go get it, so they don't walk into a wall? :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Shouldn't they pick their head up first before they go get it, so they don't walk into a wall? :lol:[/quote]

Nope. That is what they deserve for not already owning such a high-quality game. :lol:

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Shouldn't they pick their head up first before they go get it, so they don't walk into a wall? :lol:[/quote]

Nope. That is what they deserve for not already owning such a high-quality game. :lol:[/quote]

very true it I owned a cube this would be the first game I'd buy.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Nope. That is what they deserve for not already owning such a high-quality game. :lol:[/quote]

:lol:
You guys are too funny.

Glad to see that I don't fall into that category, since it was bought very shortly after buying my GC, with my head held high, so no walls were walked into. And at $29.99, just so you know. :wink:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Glad to see that I don't fall into that category, since it was bought very shortly after buying my GC, with my head held high, so no walls were walked into. And at $29.99, just so you know. :wink:[/quote]

A game where even the full $50 price was totally worth it.,..

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Glad to see that I don't fall into that category, since it was bought very shortly after buying my GC, with my head held high, so no walls were walked into. And at $29.99, just so you know. :wink:[/quote]

A game where even the full $50 price was totally worth it.,..[/quote]

Had I bought my GC when it was $50, I still would have picked it up at $50. When I did pick up my GC, in Feb 2003, it was $29.99.

[quote name='manofpeace20']Good ass game. Its even better than the N64 one.[/quote]I agree.

OMFG, we agreed!

I loved the N64 and this one is much better. More levels, characters, items, everything. Worth much more than $20, so this is a great deal.

[quote name='manofpeace20']See, even dipshit agreed. Pick up this game![/quote]Wow, no one ever calls themselves a dipshit anymore, so I'm glad you have the courage to. :roll:

FLAME ON!!! :evil:

[quote name='manofpeace20']That was me referring to you. Your too stupid for me to even bother with you anymore.[/quote]My mistake. :roll:

You just can't keep up with being an asshole in two threads. That's all.

[quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Ok and I shall say the same thing about anyone who owns a PS2, Xbox or GC and doesn't own Gladius... I bet a lot more people are hanging their heads now.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Rig']Anyone who owns a Gamecube and doesn't own Smash should hang their heads in shame....and then pick this game up.[/quote]

Ok and I shall say the same thing about anyone who owns a PS2, Xbox or GC and doesn't own Gladius... I bet a lot more people are hanging their heads now.[/quote]

My head is held high (on both counts). :mrgreen:

Order between 6-9 pm tonight, 11-14, and save an additional 10%. That would make the game $17.99 plus free shipping after rebate.

Is it available with in store pickup? I just picked up the MKDD bundle and need to add a couple more games. Just got the Zelda Collector's disk and Metroid Prime, Windwaker's on the way. What other exclusives should I pick up?

Or better yet, will BB or CC PM internet deals?

bread's done
Back