Grim Grimoire/Shining Force EXA/Rogue Galaxy $19.99 at Walmart

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#211 MoxManiac_

MoxManiac_

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:18 AM

Got SF Exa. They had one left. Honestly I was suprised to see it. I saw TotA at another walmart but I already have that game.

#212 sirplue

sirplue

is truly, outrageous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:10 AM

hmm. My Wal-Mart HAS Disgae 2, but it's behind the glass and priced @ 39.99$. Should I ask a clerk to check it for me? I don't want to be a douche and ask 'em to check it, and then pass if it's still rings-up 39.99$... ROTFL

#213 zephie

zephie

ファンサービスだ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:00 AM

hmm. My Wal-Mart HAS Disgae 2, but it's behind the glass and priced @ 39.99$. Should I ask a clerk to check it for me? I don't want to be a douche and ask 'em to check it, and then pass if it's still rings-up 39.99$... ROTFL

Go ahead and ask them. I did so back during that FF:Tactics for $5 glitch, and the clerk was cool with it. I just said that I heard about a sale on a particular title, and wanted to confirm. The clerk got some keys, unlocked the case, scanned FFT, then apologized for it not being on sale.
Now playing:

Posted Image

#214 pookninja

pookninja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:02 PM

this last weekend i bought 2 copies of tales of the abyss for $19.98 at the dunlap/goshen indiana walmart.there was 3 more left.thus far at my walmart i have found:
grim grimoire-$19.99
disgaia 2-$19.99
shining force exa-$19.99
hot shots tennis-$19.99
tales of the abyss-$19.98

#215 phear3d

phear3d

NorAm = Fraud

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:42 PM

went to walmart on sunday and found grimgrimoire and sf: exa for $19.88. no tales of the abyss :( i'll gladly trade 1 or the other for that game, lmk if anyone is willing.

#216 SGT Killjoy

SGT Killjoy

Corporate Tool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 03:49 PM

My Walmart had it priced wrong in the case as well. Just make them do their job : )

#217 UjnHunter

UjnHunter

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:18 PM

Picked up Rouge Galaxy months ago at Target for $19.98 and just picked up Grim @ local Walmart for $19.99 thanks OP
-Ujn Hunter
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PS3: Dead Or Alive 5
PSP Vita: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Wii U: Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
iOS: After Burner Climax

#218 Miaswebethgu

Miaswebethgu

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

I found Grim Grimoire and Rogue Galaxy for 19.82 each, plus tax. Haven't found Shining Force EXA yet :cry:

What's messed up is, I noticed those DS Game-N-Go Kits for 20 bucks each, and I thought maybe I'd come back for the Elite Beat Agents kit. Then I noticed a Star Fox Command kit for the same price! I had just bought that game, on its own, at Circuit City during the 20% off sale for 24 dollars!!! :bomb: Good thing I didn't open it ;) They also had Polaris, True Swing Golf, some ATV game and GBA game kits...
Major thanks to OP!

#219 eclisis

eclisis

Peach Pie Advocate!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

I found a bunch of copies of Tales of the Abyss at Wally World today, so let me know if you want one. Asking for $25.50 shipped to the US or an exchange for Rogue Galaxy. I have eBay feedback in addition to my iTrader rating if you want to take a look:

http://search.ebay.c...1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

#220 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:48 AM

My Walmart had it priced wrong in the case as well. Just make them do their job : )

The associates in the electronics dept. are the laziest employees...next to the employees in the electronics dept. at K-Mart.

#221 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:05 PM

Saw Xenosaga 3 marked down to $19.82 at Moreno Valley, CA Super Walmart

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#222 Monroeski

Monroeski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

I had them price check it for me the other day, and it still rang up as $39.99. There's a copy around here at Toys 'R' Us, too, but instead of the $10 clearance price a bunch of people have reported, it's $49.99 there. :cry:

Saw it at $19.99 new at Gamestop the other day. May just be a universal drop.

#223 tokki

tokki

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:18 PM

Anyone want to pick up a copy of Rogue Galaxy and Xenosaga III for me? I can totally do Paypal and add a few extra bucks for shipping & doing me a favor. PM me. No Walmarts in NYC... I think the nearest one is in LI or Jersey.

#224 devildr1ver

devildr1ver

Im one hot mother$$$$er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:59 PM

GG from $20? I'll definitely bite! And if I can't get Rogue Galaxy at Target for $13, I'l' definitely pick it up at at Walmart too.

No More Heroes.........ROCKS!!! (music is kickass!)

my walmart still has eternal darkness for $49.99 lol.
3D AA Bn MoTor T

#225 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:08 PM

Anyone want to pick up a copy of Rogue Galaxy and Xenosaga III for me? I can totally do Paypal and add a few extra bucks for shipping & doing me a favor. PM me. No Walmarts in NYC... I think the nearest one is in LI or Jersey.

PM'd

#226 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:59 AM

Grabbed the last copy of Shining Force EXA at my walmart. it was buried behind the glass, stacked up against the side. Very happy :-) Totally didn't expect to find one and was just browsing while there for something else.

#227 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

If you guys are having problems finding these games, PM me. The Walmart 20 min from here has...

GrimGrimoire
Shining Force EXA
Rogue Galaxy

Those I know for sure...so PM me offers (either for my tradelist or Paypal), and next time I head out there, I'll do some CAG shopping!

596772.png

#228 sirplue

sirplue

is truly, outrageous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:20 AM

mmmkay, Disgaea 2 is still going for $39.99 @ my local Wal-mart. Anyone wanna trade Disgaea 2 for GG? ;_;

#229 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:37 PM

Just picked up Rogue Galaxy for $19.99 @ CC. Pretty sure it was the last copy too!

#230 jeremywoods

jeremywoods

ITS NOT LUPUS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:41 PM

picked up rogue galaxy at the cerritos, ca walmart for 20$ this past weekend

i think i got the last one, didnt see shining force or grim grimoire :/

Posted Image

currently consuming my life:

• :ds: yugioh 5ds reverse of arcadia
  • :ps3: nba2k11

#231 Masume

Masume

Adama's XO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

I picked up the only copy of Xenosaga 3 for $20 when it was in the bin, and I keep seeing copies of Grimgrimoire but I'm not sure if it's worth the cash. They just dumped some more stuff into the bin, including Disgae, but it rang out at 29.99 instead of 20. I did pick up Tales of the Abyss for 20, which was new in the bin, so you might want to add it to the list.
See my trade and sale list!

"There's just some things you just don't do Colonel, not even in war..."

Posted Image

#232 DragonSlayerX

DragonSlayerX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

I don't have a Walmart near me, so if anyone could pick me up a copy of GrimGrimoire I will gladly pay them back with extra for shipping and being so kind to do so. :D

#233 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:31 PM

I saw Crash Bandicoot action pack for $19.82. Is it worth picking up?

#234 SSJMies

SSJMies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:58 PM

Picked up one of two copies of Tales of the Abyss ($19.99) from my Wal-Mart.

Will definitely look for Xenosaga III (though I thought that was already $20 at GS?).

#235 DrNo888

DrNo888

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

A few copies at Mountain View (Showers & California), CA location. Also a quite a few Tales of the Abyss left for same price.
=========================
Posted Image

#236 Sinnbox

Sinnbox

Garage-sale/Thrift KING!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:31 AM

I May grad a EXA, my walmart has tons of em.