Which stealth series/games do you prefer?

Mishimaryu

Banned
I gotta go with Metal Gear Solid series amazing storyline with twists that make you question wtf just happened.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']I gotta go with Metal Gear Solid series amazing storyline with twists that make you question wtf just happened.[/quote]

I'm going to go with splinter cell, very nice stealth system and a story that makes sense.

I've got just one word for MGS: Raiden.

Definetly Tenchu.
Gotta love feudal Japan assassins, crazy suicide comitting ministers, and ninja grenades!
Oh yeah, sneaking up for that throat slit rocks.

I also didn't get into the first Splinter Cell. It bothered me that obvious headshots didn't always connect. A game has to aim right.

I love MGS 1 & 2. Hated the NES Metal Gear, though. Can't wait for 3, though it'll be tough to balance between it, Halo 2, GTA, and Metroid Prime 2.

Tenchu 1 and 3 are great games. Excited to see what's in store for pt. 4, though I'm bummed Activision dropped the franchise.

I like Metal Gear better because I can actually replay the games. Splinter Cell is great, but I can only stomach one playthrough

Gotta go with Tenchu, specifically the 1st and 3rd games. Nothing beats the action with Noriyuki Asakura's excellent music as BGM. Not even never-ending codec chatter masquerading as plot. :wink:

I enjoyed Splinter Cell a bit more than MGS, felt very immersive into the whole spy thing, whereas Metal Gear Solid was a little over the top. I enjoyed both though.

Not really enjoying Hitman 2, it is a little too difficult for me I think. I am too impatient and always blow the mission. Don't think it is necessarily a bad game, I just find it frustrating.

None of those games come close to what a true stealth experience should be like: Thief 1 & 2

Most of those games are stealth-like and not true stealth since they are so linear and arcadey.

i voted metal gear because most stealth games have awful gameplay *look at splinter cell*

yes its more realistic, its also about 1/10th as much fun.

I'm not really into the stealth genre that much. odn't get me wrong I can do it and don't really get that frustrated but I don't know I just don't really like them that much. I fI had to choose though I would go with MGS since that IMO is on eo fthe greatest games/series ever made .

bread's done
Back