Live CAGcast coming Wednesday, 12/5 8pm EST

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
We will be using NowLive.com to broadcast the show.
Start time 12/5, 8pm EST, 5PM PST.

Just head right here on Wednesday night for easy access.

If you want to maximize your odds of getting your call answered on the show, it is highly recommended that you register at NowLive and add the phone number from which you will be calling from to your profile. See you Wednesday!

Calling in? Our show ID is 240874. Check the show page for a local phone number.

Agenda:
1) Wii Fit Hands On
2) GameSpot/Eidos/Gertsmann Controversy
3) Your phone calls
4) Everything else that matters!

Special guest appearance: CheapyMom & CheapyDad

Sweetness. Maybe we'll get some different surprises on that show. I assume you'll be using nowlive again cheapy? Will wombat be able to have video too?

This is really awsome news. The show is gonna be amazing.

If this show is anything like the test show, this stands to be a great time. Let's hope the nowlive provider can handle the traffic.

Awesome, as I missed the Black Friday show.

Also, are you just mocking the many people who are misspelling his name? If not, it's actually "Gerstmann" not "Gertzmann."

One piece of advice (which I will add to the OP), if you register at NowLive.com and add the phone number in which you will be calling from to your profile, your username will show up in the callers list, which will make my life easier!

We had a solid time on Black Friday waiting for the Amazon Deals and such but I won't be there to entertain the fans this time. The rest of you will have to work out some material and have it ready to roll by 8pm EST Wednesday.

Great! I'll make sure to get stoned (need to find a supplier and some rolling paper first, I guess), have a completely lame question, and then promptly forget it when I'm 'on the air'. I will then come up with an impromptu but exponentially lamer question which will be certain to confound and astound. (I'll also be sure to say "Whuddup, Cheeeeapy-Daaay and Wom-bizzat!" for no apparent reason.)

Actually, I've already got something scheduled for that time frame. Can someone else do that for me? You callers have never let me down on the live shows before!

EDIT: Yes, yes...I don't have to listen. I know what you're going to say before you even start to type it. So save it, kids. I'm sure I'll catch this on iTunes, though.

I applaud the live Cagcast!!!

I can't listen live at the beginning as I have Mandarin Language Class, but as soon as I get home I will join in on the fun!

Oh man! Somebody call in and say, "Long-time listener, first-time caller," because that would be HI-larious!!!

:roll:

In all seriousness, I hope this goes better than the previous live episodes, what with the mumbling, clueless callers and the technical difficulties and the show grinding to a halt and whatnot. But it sounds like this software could help improve things, and I know we have a decent swath of listeners who I'd actually be interested to hear call in, so I'll keep an open mind.

May try to call in myself if I don't have to pick my wife up from the airport around that time. Anyway, good luck!

Hopefully this live cagcast goes over better than the previous ones.

I can't wait to hear callers that sound stoned and clueless as to what topic the show is currently on.

Nice! Glad to hear the Live CAGcast is happening again. It sounded like it was imminent after the last CAGcast, just wasn't sure it would be this quickly.

So the question of the day is, who is the celebrity guest this week?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Nice! Glad to hear the Live CAGcast is happening again. It sounded like it was imminent after the last CAGcast, just wasn't sure it would be this quickly.

So the question of the day is, who is the celebrity guest this week?[/quote]

santa clause

i hope the sound quality will be good for us still listing to you guys VIA the podcast only saying this because when you went into the interview with that woman the sound was god awful:cry:

Whats up with all of the people questioning the live show? The first show during BF was executed great and was a ton of fun.

Maybe i'll call in.

Can't wait.

Whats the turnaround time for it to be in downloadable form? I probably won't get to hear it live but I am a devoted listener so I was just wondering that.

[quote name='kevzik']Whats up with all of the people questioning the live show? The first show during BF was executed great and was a ton of fun.[/quote]

The BF show was not the first live show. They haven't done one in a while because they were kind of bad (see posts above). I didn't mind so much, but I didn't actually listen to them live. I listened to the edited versions, which were bad enough.

Good luck with NowLive guys.

Pssha. I should get credit for the use of Nowlive =p

I suggested that site in one of the podcast threads.

Anyways, who's the producer for your show Cheapy? Is it SoulVideo?

Signed up for NowLive this morning. This place seems like myspace.com because as soon as I signed up my profile got spammed with a bunch of "Internet Models" who want to be my friend! :wall:

I'll be interested to see how it goes tonight since I missed the trial runs!

[quote name='Zurezo']Nobody screening calls = disaster (On the call in section)[/quote]
Or the same caller three times in a row just like the last live cagcast :lol:

I'm psyched we're going to get another live CAGcast.It's also great theyre using another service as the previous was lagalicious.

I've made an account at the livenow thing, But why do I keep getting all these random friend requests?
Really weird...

While its nice to have call ins i hope that the main part of the cagcast is exactly how it normally is except we can see video .

The flash interface doesn't work for audio for me. I had to open it externally in Windows Media Player. Stupid Now Live.

bread's done
Back