167 replies to this topic

#91 Javil

Javil

Royal To The Loyal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:12 AM

Yo-ho-ho! pack

Those stickers would look awesome on my GH guitar. :D

"We sit in the house and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone!' Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad!"

Watch Zeitgeist. Get mad.
katy9fc.gif

son_of_dionysus.png

#92 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:28 AM

Here's the order.

OBJECTION! Pack - I'm a huge MegaMan fan, so I basically must get my hands on that megabuster. Phoenix Wright plush keychain is also win.

Xbox Pack - More marketplace points are ALWAYS good, no matter what the circumstance.

Awesome! Pack - That picture is made of win.

Yo-Ho-Ho! Pack - Zack and Wiki is supposedly really good right? Stuff from the game would motivate me to buy it.

Zombies Pack - The Revive thing is pretty neat. Game guide would motivate me to finish RE4 Wii too.

Awesome contest too, it's nice to have donators like this, we should get more nice people to do this.

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#93 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:42 AM

Yo-ho-ho! pack

Why?
Because I can put my college training to the test with the puzzle. And the copy I bought of Zack & Wiki which said it included it didn't have it :(
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#94 crazyfoot491

crazyfoot491

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:05 AM

Xbox pack
Objection! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Awesome! pack
Zombies! pack

I must admit I just love to collect me some XLB points.

#95 LonelyController

LonelyController

lonelycontroller.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:14 AM

Thanks to Justme8800 for donating such awesome prizes.

I own Resident evil 4 Wii, so the Zombie pack is my first choice. And yes, I will drink that Revive.

I'd like to enter for the others, in the following order:

2. Objection! pack
3. Yo-ho-ho! pack
4. Xbox pack
5. Awesome pack

#96 ianoid

ianoid

5me77i.us!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:06 PM

Zombies
Xbox
Awesome
Yohoho
objexction!

I want the points.
Yes!

#97 Robjus

Robjus

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:06 PM

Yo ho ho! Pack-because my little boy loves to watch me play the Zak and Wiki game and like all children he loves to put stickers in places they don't belong

or

The Xbox pack because points are always handy, even if none of the arcade games have been good lately.

Thanks Shipwrecks

#98 chewster777

chewster777

Do a barrel roll!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:20 PM

Objection pack:
I just gotta have a little Phoenix, so I have a reason to yell OBJECTION all the time.

Then maybe...
Yo yo ho pack

Prize Rebel - FREE games & accessories!

#99 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:05 PM

• Awesome pack:
  • Zombies! pack:
  • Yo-ho-ho! pack:
  • Xbox pack:
  • Objection! pack:
I'm a sucker for Promo items and the watermelon pig plushie is callin to me.

#100 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:08 PM

Yo-ho-ho pack: Zack & Wiki is the best game released this decade.

Objection! pack: Who doesn't love Phoenix Wright?

#101 liquidcross

liquidcross

Text and Violence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:09 PM

Objection! pack. That MM buster pen would make a great addition to my massive Rockman collection.

#102 PyroGamer

PyroGamer

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:17 PM

In order:

Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card

I should win the Xbox pack because I gave away all my point cards as gifts or sold them to fellow cags, and now still haven't purchased a single arcade game yet :(

Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide

I should win the Zombie pack because I haven't seen that Revive energy drink in any stores around me. And it says it's made by the Umbrella corp. Which is frickin' awesome.

Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity

I should win the Awesome pack because I have a place on my wall itching for that plaque.

I should win all these packs because I actually took the time to write out reasons for all of them, instead of being cheap like the other CAGs and using just one reason for all of them.

#103 BWQ3A

BWQ3A

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:37 PM

Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity

I'd like to win the Wii RE quide because I bought MYSELF that game for Christmas. lol Gotta share the wealth ya know...even if it's with yourself. ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#104 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

Zombies! pack
Xbox Pack
Awesome! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Objection! pack

I want the RE4 pack the most because I don't know what the hell the Revive canister is, and if it's an energy drink... I'll drink it.

Defynorz.pngPringerOtaku.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#105 Purkeynator

Purkeynator

Cheap before it was cool

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:17 PM

Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card - I would like this to buy some of the new Xbox arcade greatest hits. 1600 points now would go a long way on the arcade!

Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide: I am going to pick up Resident Evil 4 Wii once it drops in price. The original was awesome and I would love to check out the guide to unlock all the bonus content

Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest - I would put the stickers on my video tape cabinet that has a million other game stickers and I would give the squishy treasure chest to my dog to eat.

Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen- I would really like the Mega Man buster pen. I have been a Mega Man fan since mega man 3 and the pen would just solidify my geekiness

Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity - I would put the pushie on my desk at work and probably display the Lost Planet matte print with my other game collection downstairs in the dungeon.
trade list (mostly guides with a few boxes and manuals)
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=44132

#106 qbkorso

qbkorso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:09 PM

• [FONT="]Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity[/FONT]
I want the points, because to me it's the best value. Then I rest of the order is because I couldn't think of anything else.

#107 velvet396

velvet396

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:12 PM

xbox pack because I'm a video marketplace whore?

#108 tyjudd

tyjudd

Huh... Wha...?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:13 PM

Thanks Justme8800 and the Shipwrecks!

Objection!
Awesome!
Zombies!
Yo-ho-ho!
Xbox (where's the explanation point?)

Must... Have... Plushie... !!

EDIT (to meet Justme's qualifications):

Objection! My answer is enough as it is! But just in case...

Objection! - Having Mr. Wright on my backpack and Rockman as the utensil of my studies would be yet another confirmation that I'm a nerd :mrgreen:

Awesome! - Who could possibly reject a squishy watermelon/pig AND the shiny goodness of Lost Planet? The second confirmation that I am a nerd (like anybody hadn't seen that one coming though, lol).

Zombies! - Always loved the series, but... wha? I HAVE NO RE MERCHANDISE?! This would certainly be a good start!

Yo-ho-ho! - Okay, let's be honest, I haven't played Zach & Wiki yet... But I assure you I will! And besides, what better incentive to play the game when you have stickers over everything you own?!

Xbox - Honesty, okay, let's stick with that. If I win this... Well, I thank you, but I don't need it... Please pass it on to the next person.

Posted Image Posted Image

#109 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:24 PM

1. Zombies! pack - Just finished RE4 and am looking at playing it again, so the guide would help finding everything.

2. Yo-ho-ho! pack - Bought the game, but haven't played it much. Maybe this will help.

3. Objection! pack - Because I missed out :-(

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif

#110 T3kN

T3kN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:42 PM

Zombies! Pack: Cuz I love's me some Resident evil!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#111 ditogi

ditogi

C'mon Bennett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:57 PM

1)Xbox Pack - Can never have enough points
2)Zombies! Pack - Who doesn't love zombies?
3)Awesome! Pack - Looks awesome!
4)Objection! Pack
5)Yo ho ho! Pack

#112 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

I only would loves the Xbox Pack, and if not that, the Objection! Pack, because I loves free stuff as a CAG
Posted Image

#113 Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:54 PM

Xbox Pack (Becuase my roommate needs some points!)
Phoenix Wright (Because we need more games that involve sexy, undead lawyers)

#114 Justme8800

Justme8800

Not like the other 8799

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

I just want to remind some people to put reasons for each of the packs they want to win. It can be anything as simple as "because it looks cool" or as elaborate as you like. But just posting an order without any reason doesn't quite cut it. It's not too late to edit your posts, and that's fine, just do it before the contest is over. For example:

Spoiler

Anyways, you get the idea. For some examples of how to do it right, see these:

Spoiler

To everyone who said thanks, you're welcome! I don't have much money, so I'm glad I got this chance to share the love. Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and/or Happy Birthday. Happy Holidays in general, you get my point!

Good luck,
~Justme8800

#115 Phoenix Audubon

Phoenix Audubon

...Bimavled Grotulently

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:38 PM

I'd like the Objection! Pack, because I was denied pre-order swag by GS once again. (I never got the stylus for pre-ordering PWAA:JFA, either.) Phoenix Wright is also my newest Capcom fave; Mega Man is my oldest.

Thanks for the opportunity, Justme! Oh, and to continue where you left off, Happy Kwanzaa! :)
"Meesa" is NOT a crime!=;
Play list:
:360: Halo 4
:3ds: 3DS (FC: 0044-3697-0901)
:wii: Mario Kart Wii (FC: 1977-0545-7091)
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (FC: 5455-9212-5022)
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts 2
BOYCOTT UPS!

#116 darbyjones

darbyjones

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:39 PM

Xbox pack -because I want Sensible World of Soccer when it comes out and I am broke
Zombies pack
Awesome! pack
Objection pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Gamertag: nastradamus123
Listen to DL Icognito

Posted ImagePosted Image

#117 Liveforlaughs76

Liveforlaughs76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:42 PM

Xbox Pack - Because I spent alot of time playing Puzzle Quest on PSP, and I really wanna play against competition online, and if I won this pack I would definitely do it
Awesome Pack - Uhm. It's awesome. Isn't that sorta self explanatory?
Yo ho ho Pack - Whenever I get frustrated playing Zack and Wiki, I would be able to look at my squishy treasure chest and it would motivate me to keep trying. Wiimote accident averted.
Objection Pack - You can't go wrong with Phoenix Wright
Zombies Pack - ZAMN I love zombies

#118 Justme8800

Justme8800

Not like the other 8799

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:45 PM

Thanks for the opportunity, Justme! Oh, and to continue where you left off, Happy Kwanzaa! :)

Yes, Happy Kwanzaa too! I knew I forgot something.

Spoiler

~Justme8800

#119 SeanAmI

SeanAmI

No you cannot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:56 PM

Xbox pack because who couldn't use more points?

Objection! pack because phoenix wright is awesome and who doesn't need another reason to yell objection at people?

Awesome! pack because I actually liked lost planet and it would be cool to have laser print of it

Yo-ho-ho! pack because I could always use more stickers

#120 slimeknight8

slimeknight8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:21 AM

The Yo Ho Ho! pack because you can never have enough Zack and Wiki swag!

The Objection! pack also for the awesome Megaman pen and Pheonix wright