Contest (CAGcast #99) Win Super Mario Galaxy and/or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Best Wii Game...I think Super Mario Galaxy is the best game out there. Zelda and Metroid close second and third. I would like to have Umbrella Chronicles.

I would want Resident Evil Umbrella Cronicles because me and my friend want to shoot some zombies in the face.

My favorite Wii game is Warioware: Smooth Moves because I think that it makes the best use of the wii-remote.

[quote name='youruglyclone']umbrella chronicles...cause my favorite wii game right now is mario galaxy.[/quote]

Exactly where I'm at: UC for me, too. Super Frank Galaxy is too awesome to not already own.

i would like umbrella chronicles so my girlfriend can help me stop the zombie horde.

favorite wii game: twilight princess

Favorite wii game is Zelda, but I would like to have Super Mario Galaxy in order to compare. Thanks CheapyD!

I would go with umbrella chronicles so I could actually use this silly zapper!

Favorite Wii Game = super mario galaxy

Umbrella chronicles

Tie between Links crossbow and SMG (Even if it was Super Frank Galaxy this would be a AAA game.)

I would like Super Mario Galaxy because i cant afford any games and have traded in all the ones I have bought (for an extra 50% trade in value).

Favorite Wii game: Resident Evil 4... it's like the only one I have now... hopefully that will change beacause....

....I'd like Super Mario Galaxy !

bread's done
Back