Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop Survey

• Please log in to reply
2443 replies to this topic

#2401 thunderball

thunderball

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

I may be done with this, too. If they're going to up the cost to $75 they could at least do away with the once per quarter limit. I constantly have an account balance between $100-$175 because we can only redeem for GameStop once every three months, and they have no other good rewards worth redeeming for.

#2402 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

Myview/Opinionoutpost, do you need invites for those sites?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#2403 crazyivan19

crazyivan19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yup, put me in the group of people who will be moving away from E-Rewards now that it's $75 for the GS card. I've had a great run of it (got the card for 7 straight quarters), but reaching the $75 mark every three months just isn't happening.

Of the two sites mentioned above (MyView and Opinion Outpost), can anyone give their thoughts on them? Free? Easy?

#2404 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Yup, put me in the group of people who will be moving away from E-Rewards now that it's $75 for the GS card. I've had a great run of it (got the card for 7 straight quarters), but reaching the $75 mark every three months just isn't happening.

Of the two sites mentioned above (MyView and Opinion Outpost), can anyone give their thoughts on them? Free? Easy?

I don't know anything about myview but Opinion Outpost is easy to use. It's free and doesn't require a referral. I've been a member of OO for about a year and I've earned over $500. I get a ton of surveys in my mailbox everyday. The only thing I don't like is that, unlike e-rewards, there is no partial credit. You either qualify for the survey or you don't. You get points for each survey that can be redeemed for cash. 1 point = .10. On average I would say you get 10 pts per survey.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#2405 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

You don't need them but if anyone would like to send me their email address i can send you a referral link for MyView and I'd get credits for it. Sorry if this is not allowed in this thread...

#2406 jhferry

jhferry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

I just redeemed a GC and its an E-gift card now. It doesnt say that in the reward when redeeming but they must be moving away from the mailed ones. What nonsense. Now I have to deal with the website.

JBPBanner2013signature_zps3c5f7a88.jpg
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com

#2407 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

I just redeemed a GC and its an E-gift card now. It doesnt say that in the reward when redeeming but they must be moving away from the mailed ones. What nonsense. Now I have to deal with the website.

Personally I like the ecard better. You get it instantly and it can be used online or printed and used in store.

#2408 Cabhills

Cabhills

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

So I see alot saying that the GS gift cards are now requiring $75 e-rewards to redeem but when I checked I am seeing this.

Spoiler

Am I missing something?

If you look at my picture it does say eGift Card in it.

Cabhills.png

76561198031533789.png

#2409 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

So I see alot saying that the GS gift cards are now requiring $75 e-rewards to redeem but when I checked I am seeing this.

Spoiler

Am I missing something?

If you look at my picture it does say eGift Card in it.

Several members have been bumped up to $75 but not all. If you read a little further back you'll see a handful of people (lucky bastards! ;)) that for some unknown reason have been spared from the price hike.

#2410 jhferry

jhferry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Personally I like the ecard better. You get it instantly and it can be used online or printed and used in store.

Your right, I didn't see that it could be printed. Much better than it getting lost in the mail. I wish they would dump the 1 per quarter rule though.

JBPBanner2013signature_zps3c5f7a88.jpg
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com

#2411 WonkyToad

WonkyToad

CAG-aholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

I gave up on E-Rewards a LONG time ago.
When I would regularly update my profile and still not qualify for ANY of the surveys that were sent to me, constantly getting "partials", and taking almost a year to get enough for a Gamestop card, I decided it was no longer worth it.

I have been looking for a decent alternative ever since.
But, I never got the email fron GameStop about the new survey system they are using.
Block freedom to access ANY kind of information and you do just that; Block Freedom!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2412 thunderball

thunderball

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Here's the reply I got from member services after inquiring about the increase:

I appreciate your recent question in regards to the gift card reward. Please be aware that as a valued member you were selected to receive special offers which added gift card selections to your current set of available rewards. Our special offers are typically highly customized and only available to a select group of panelists based on a multi-level review of account and activity history within the panel.

The automated review process determined your offer to include the gift card at an exchange rate higher in e-Reward Currency. This process determined at what exchange rate they should be offered. Unfortunately, the system does not allow for us to move panelists in and out of limited time offers on a one-off basis. Furthermore, any future offers you receive could potentially be more generous than the one you are currently eligible for.

While you may be disappointed that the exchange rate is higher I do hope this helps to explain the reason.

#2413 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

The Gamestop gift cards have always been $75 for me, and I've always managed to get to that amount before the next 3-month period begins. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they finally stopped sending the physical cards, too.

#2414 crx85308

crx85308

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

I closed my account. It is just not worth it to me. I feel like I can earn more money at other sites and it would take me less time.

#2415 argyle

argyle

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Yeah I had the $50 built up ready to cash in, just waiting on Jan. 1, when they bumped me up. I've decided I'm going to get the remaining credit to finish up this one, but after that I'm done. The surveys have gotten more & more time consuming, they often let you get a LONG way into them before telling you you don't qualify, and of course they're often extremely dull & repetitive. It was barely worth the $25 when you had to get $50 worth of credit, no way it's worth it at $75.
Posted Image

#2416 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

My GS gc reward still shows $50 for a $25 card, but I wouldn't be surprised if the next one goes up to $75.

Unfortunately, I have over 400 unopened survey emails. Really don't have much desire to do them anymore; but it was fun while it lasted.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2417 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Finally got enough to redeem at the $75 level. I downloaded their new app and the surveys I get thru there are pretty quick and fairly high-yield. most have been 2-3 minutes long and brought me in 2-3 e-rewards dollars. I had a TV survey where I tracked my TV viewing for a week and I got about 45$ for doing so.

I think I'm going to keep on with e-rewards so I can same up some gift cards for the new XBOX that's supposed to come out at the end of the year.

#2418 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

how does one get an invite to this "e-rewards"?

i'd love an invite if they are available.
11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#2419 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

how does one get an invite to this "e-rewards"?

i'd love an invite if they are available.

If you have a GS account all you gotta do is sign up on their website.

Took me 3 months to get $100 e-rewards which is 30000 GS points. I could have gotten them around 1 and a half months but I don't lie on surveys even when it's obvious what they want you to answer to qualify for more $.

kikyou1.png

#2420 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

If you have a GS account all you gotta do is sign up on their website.

Took me 3 months to get $100 e-rewards which is 30000 GS points. I could have gotten them around 1 and a half months but I don't lie on surveys even when it's obvious what they want you to answer to qualify for more $.

i have a gamestop account, also a powerup rewards account. (i believe they are linked) but I am not seeing where to sign up?

#2421 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

i have a gamestop account, also a powerup rewards account. (i believe they are linked) but I am not seeing where to sign up?

You should have gotten an invite if the accounts are linked to your e-mail. Maybe you thought it was spam and ignored it?

kikyou1.png

#2422 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

You should have gotten an invite if the accounts are linked to your e-mail. Maybe you thought it was spam and ignored it?

ah probably.. so there is no other way to sign up other than that?

can I get them to resend me an invite?

#2423 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

ah probably.. so there is no other way to sign up other than that?

can I get them to resend me an invite?

I got an e-mail from GS so I don't really know any other way to sign up. But I can link you to the e-rewards site. And remind you that the your information has to match in order to get GS points from E-Rewards.

http://www.e-rewards...CB595B5D3710F75

kikyou1.png

#2424 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

yea i tried to log in with my GS info. it says it doesn't have it on file.. oh well no biggy

#2425 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

So my $50 reward tier got shifted to a $75 reward tier. I'm calling it quits, too much effort for too little results.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#2426 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

I did this for a while. IMO there are much better survey sites. The new site doesn't even give gift cards anymore, just PUR points. I wouldn't waste your time, unless you've really nothing better to do (I do it occasionally, but it's a pain)
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#2427 Armaly

Armaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

I guess they give e gift cards now. Just redeemed and got one.

#2428 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yeah, they've been giving Gamestop egiftcards since the beginning of the year; it's so much nicer not having to wait a week or so to get the card now.

#2429 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

Anyone have enough to redeem today? I'm about 8 bucks short.

#2430 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

I'm about $7 short. I never qualify for surveys anymore, I think I'm going to stop trying after this last GC.