Gamestop Survey

Riyonuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
I'm not entirely sure if this has already been posted, but just got an e-mail stating that Gamestop would be conducting surveys, and paying with giftcards. Sound's fun :p

Edit:

http://riyonuk.no-ip.org/gstop.jpg

Please note: This invitation is not transferable and can be used only once.

It seems this is sadly true, as sublime90 posted his link, and it was

https://www.utalkback.com/Enroll.do?FT=DP3SLCBYYTY9

While mine is

https://www.utalkback.com/Enroll.do?FT=DP3SNGYMFJB1

Also, cvocvo posted that all you have to do to get this is sign up for Gamestop's newsletter. You can do this here.

[quote name='tivo']I signed up for it as

Yeah got that today... claims its one time use to sign up.. figured Iw ould wait till it popped up here and let someone else go through the work of seeing cost to benefit ratio!

I got an email inviting me to sign up. Took about 3 minutes to get through the signup. Each survey yields 5-10pts and takes about 30 seconds for a 5-pointer and a minute for a 10-pointer. All the ones I've done so far are just filling in checkboxes.

For reference, a $25 GS giftcard is 300pts and a $50 giftcard is 450pts. If we're talking strictly time spent taking surveys, we've got about 1 minute for 10pts, 45 minutes for 450pts. Solid performance for time spent, but you can't get it all right away. Only 2 surveys were available for me right away, plus a bonus question for a total 0f 20pts. That was 2 hours ago and there still aren't any more available. Guess it'll take a few days.

There are also other cards like iTunes, Ticketmaster, and Starbucks at varying point levels

I got this offer, more then once. I was on the verge to mark it as spam and ignore it forever. I think I'll lurk around in this thread to read a few more replies before I decide what to do. :)

I really want to sign up for this, but for some reason I didn't get the email. Could someone send there link for 25 & Under if they're not going to use it. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the links are unique.

[quote name='yamas']Actually Kenster hooked me up. PM me if you want my link.[/quote]

Thanks for the link yamas, I appreciate it.

Well, after reading this, I decided to join. I only have 15 points and can't take anymore surveys at the moment. I'll have to wait.

I got the email. what you do is go to www.gamestop.com press my account, make one and then like 10 minutes youll get a email.

But that servey I think was only for us to know about the site. I don't think they gave us anything for taking that servey.

I got this and filled out the first two surveys. Hopefully this expands pretty quickly. I definitely wouldn't mind getting some free gift cards.

I went ahead and signed up too. I have my doubts that it'll be worthwhile though. If they "launched" with only 20 available points, then I'm guessing it'll take quite a long time to have 300-450 points worth of surveys.

There is no link. Invite only. What people don't understand is they can get links by making an accoun on gamestops website. Read the fucking posts.

Edit: Jesus Christ people Stop PMing me for links. I don't have any.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I got an email inviting me to sign up. Took about 3 minutes to get through the signup. Each survey yields 5-10pts and takes about 30 seconds for a 5-pointer and a minute for a 10-pointer. All the ones I've done so far are just filling in checkboxes.

For reference, a $25 GS giftcard is 300pts and a $50 giftcard is 450pts. If we're talking strictly time spent taking surveys, we've got about 1 minute for 10pts, 45 minutes for 450pts. Solid performance for time spent, but you can't get it all right away. Only 2 surveys were available for me right away, plus a bonus question for a total 0f 20pts. That was 2 hours ago and there still aren't any more available. Guess it'll take a few days.

There are also other cards like iTunes, Ticketmaster, and Starbucks at varying point levels[/quote]

I signed up and earned $4.00 so far taking 3 surveys. I didn't see anything about earning points. Maybe because I signed up with over 25 link?

[quote name='jjoplinfan']I signed up and earned $4.00 so far taking 3 surveys. I didn't see anything about earning points. Maybe because I signed up with over 25 link?[/QUOTE]
I signed up for over 25 and that is how mine works too. It only has a $25 gamestop gift card as a reward but the surveys took almost no time to do.

[quote name='jjoplinfan']I signed up and earned $4.00 so far taking 3 surveys. I didn't see anything about earning points. Maybe because I signed up with over 25 link?[/quote]

Yeah, you got the over 25 one. i am using both links so double the rewards :p

I have been doing these since the first one on the site. Havnt won a thing and they dont always post who won (before they didnt they recently started). Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back