New Ja Rule CD comes with XBOX LIVE trial

[quote name='phrostbyte']shaq-fu Ja Rule[/quote]

HOLLA!

anyone ever heard Ja Rule remixes all of today's top hits (well it's from like 2 years ago, so yesterday's...) anyway I nearly died laughing. Honestly though nothing was far from a true Ja remix.

[quote name='akilshohen']It's $9.99 this week. Could this be a new stratgey from Univeral? Because I REALLY don't see how it could come to be. It was on the sticker that lists the hit song and whatnot.[/quote]

wheres the great deal?

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='phrostbyte']shaq-fu Ja Rule[/quote]
[quote name='phrostbyte']shaq-fu Ja Rule[/quote][/quote]

times a million

did you see this in the ad or something, cause maybe some punk kid took the XBL sticker off a game and put it on the CD...

[quote name='Ledhed']Great. Now I can contend with even more ballahs calling me a pussy when I cap a flag in Halo. :roll:[/quote]

capping flags kid!!!! ja rule is one of the many reasons people make fun of rap music- which used to be a beautiful thing.

[quote name='help1']did you see this in the ad or something, cause maybe some punk kid took the XBL sticker off a game and put it on the CD...[/quote]
No It was actually on the advertisment sticker that comes on the CD.
It said "Ja Rule's highly anticpated CD. Features Wonderful with R.KElly. Free XBOX Live 2 month trial inside"
It was all in a red black and white font.
I was just giving a heads up. I'm not planning on buying the CD. Now if the trial was to come with a R&B CD I might be able to see how this works. It might possibly come with Eminem's new CD since he's on universal, possibly Destiny's Child.

OMG they r $eLL0UT!!!

Kidding....

Although I must say, trying to increase the amount of Ja Rule fans on XBL can NOT be good for the future of online gaming...

[quote name='BustaUppa']
Although I must say, trying to increase the amount of Ja Rule fans on XBL can NOT be good for the future of online gaming...[/quote]

quoted for truth

[quote name='jbroush99']That's the shiznit[/quote]

No, I am the Shiznit...j/k
I would rather pay full price for xbox live than buy a Jarule cd.

[quote name='The Shiznit'][quote name='jbroush99']That's the shiznit[/quote]

No, I am the Shiznit...j/k
I would rather pay full price for xbox live than buy a Jarule cd.[/quote]

I knew that was coming when I saw your name under the thread on the front page.

[quote name='khc']Ja Rule=fag[/quote]
[quote name='Ledhed']Great. Now I can contend with even more ballahs calling me a pussy when I cap a flag in Halo. :roll: [/quote]

okay, i dunno if CheapyD is readin' these quotes, but i'd appreciate if somebody educated these ignorant people. It's cool not to like somebody's music, but if you just don't like the person, even though you don't know them personally, then just keep your mouth shut.

Now about 55% of these message posts make you people look ignorant, dim-witted, unoriginal, and hell, half of these posts make you look racist. so f :evil: ck this community! and f :evil: ck yall for writin' all that ignorant shit!

[quote name='sandrokstar'][quote name='khc']Ja Rule=fag[/quote]
[quote name='Ledhed']Great. Now I can contend with even more ballahs calling me a pussy when I cap a flag in Halo. :roll: [/quote]

okay, i dunno if CheapyD is readin' these quotes, but i'd appreciate if somebody educated these ignorant people. It's cool not to like somebody's music, but if you just don't like the person, even though you don't know them personally, then just keep your mouth shut.

Now about 55% of these message posts make you people look ignorant, dim-witted, unoriginal, and hell, half of these posts make you look racist. so f :evil: ck this community! and f :evil: ck yall for writin' all that ignorant shit![/quote]

If you have a problem with what they are saying...don't come here! :roll:

[quote name='sandrokstar']Okay, I don't know if CheapyD is reading these quotes, but I'd appreciate
it if somebody educated these ignorant people. It's cool not to like somebody's music, but if you just don't like the person, even though you don't know them personally, then just keep your mouth shut.

Now about 55% of these message posts make you people look ignorant, dim-witted, unoriginal, and hell, half of these posts make you look racist. So f :evil: ck this community! and f :evil: ck you all for writing all that ignorant shit![/quote]

Edited your post for spelling and grammar errors. You're welcome.

And I fail to see how anyone made any racial implications. Saying you hate Ja-Rule or rap is not saying you hate black people or black culture.

[quote name='javeryh']I love rap music but ja rule blows...[/quote]Now that just isn't fair. Ja Rule does not "rap." He sings raspy, unpleasant R&B. Get your facts straight before you criticize!!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Ja Rule is the worst shaq-fuing artist of our time. Even worse than Fred Durst and Creed, which says a lot.[/quote]

I totally agree. But Celine Dion is worse than Ja.

[quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='Dead of Knight']Ja Rule is the worst shaq-fuing artist of our time. Even worse than Fred Durst and Creed, which says a lot.[/quote]

I totally agree. But Celine Dion is worse than Ja.[/quote]

No. Her voice has talent, even though it is annoying.

Now about 55% of these message posts make you people look ignorant, dim-witted, unoriginal, and hell, half of these posts make you look racist. so f :evil: ck this community! and f :evil: ck yall for writin' all that ignorant shit![/quote]

um... aren't you being ignorant in saying "fuck this community" based on what you see in this thread? just b/c a few people make some ignorant comments doesn't mean you should label us as a whole.

btw, the CAG community rocks (save a few idiots who i ignore).

i hope ja rule choke on a chicken bone tonight

hey well at least theyre trying their best to sell ja rules crappy music. hes got no credibility since 50 cent and eminem tore him apart. his last records sales are proof enough.

He tries to do a little singing, and it wasn't really noticable until people starting dissing him for it. THen all the other rappers started doing it.
I'm not joking, it ends the same time the other trials end. Just like the one I got with DOAU.
Is someone going to bestbuy, so they can confirm it?
EDIT: Check the circuit city thursday ad. It states it by the price

Ja Rule is making a strong comeback.......This new album is Hott and im in the dark about why everyone hates this dude so bad and why M and 50 hate him to please fill me in. Also the new Fabolous CD is kicking ass too.

i think ja rule is better than 50 cent anyday, and ja rule even though everyone says he sucks, he making money and thats what everyone is jealous bout. and if his songs suck lets see someone saying he sucks spit from the brain and make any better song. and to anyone that didnt know that, hes got jay-z's style of making music which jay-z got from biggie, that means give them a beat and they make a song in their head(no pen and paper). whoever produced the NY NY beat is tight

i'll tell you bout the beef if enough ppl care

Yea tell me what is up with all the shit surrounding M, 50, and JA. It must be bad where they gun him down in alot of their songs. But mostly all the songs from Ja's new CD are tight.

ja rule got verbally torn apart. 50 cent stole his necklace right off his neck in the club. watch the wanksta video and at the end ull see it. the whole song wanksta is aimed at ja. for anyone saying ja is better than eminem or 50, how well did his last cd do? hell i dont even remember what it was called. i think i proved my point on ja's popularity and talent these days.

Honestly, Ja Rule ISN'T that bad, he's a lot better than some artists out there. Actually, I remember when everyone LOVED Ja Rule!

But the current "cool" artists don't like him, so the dimwitted not-able-to-make-his-own-decision rap fans don't like him.

Remember, when you're a rap fan, you have to imitate your favorite rap artist as much as possible, otherwise you are not "gangsta" enough and other rap fans will "diss" you and have "beef" with you cause you are not "tru" enough "nigga".

50 cent is a wanksta, him and lloyd banks are made to be gangstas to sell records, yea ja got his chain snatched and they traded a watch to get it back, and 50 got stabbed and snitched, game and young buck are the only G's in g-unit, game is a treetop piru from compton, dont know bout buck and maybe yayo is too but he got booty bucked in jail, and i rather see rappers freestyle battle than know how much street cred they got or like them cuz all the little hos like his gunshot dimple

ja is better than 50 but not em, but if u want to compare em and ja's new cd's, ja's is way better than em's.cd sales dont mean anything but what ppl think is in right now

ja got verbally torn apart?how? 50's diss tracks are gay and he wrote it, ja's diss track was gay but he spit it, i only heard one diss track from ja(not on an album) only ones who made a good diss track on ja was obie trice,eminem, and dmx, black childs diss track on 50 is also good.

and yea if u like rap u shouldn't have to like what everyone else thinks whats cool now, did 50 make everyone his little ho or something?

its sad to see jin's cd not do good because he got no promotion from ruff ryders, even worse is that he reps double R like they helped him, but after winning the fight klub battle i think rappers respect him more

and afeni shakur should stop pimpin out pac songs to eminem, if hussien fatal dont like 50,em i dont think pac would either. since fatal is probably the only outlaw that stayed true to pac after he died

[quote name='greyzieoriental']50 cent is a wanksta, him and lloyd banks are made to be gangstas to sell records, yea ja got his chain snatched and they traded a watch to get it back, and 50 got stabbed and snitched, game and young buck are the only G's in g-unit, game is a treetop piru from compton, dont know bout buck and maybe yayo is too but he got booty bucked in jail, and i rather see rappers freestyle battle than know how much street cred they got or like them cuz all the little hos like his gunshot dimple

ja is better than 50 but not em, but if u want to compare em and ja's new cd's, ja's is way better than em's.cd sales dont mean anything but what ppl think is in right now

ja got verbally torn apart?how? 50's diss tracks are gay and he wrote it, ja's diss track was gay but he spit it, i only heard one diss track from ja(not on an album) only ones who made a good diss track on ja was obie trice,eminem, and dmx, black childs diss track on 50 is also good.

and yea if u like rap u shouldn't have to like what everyone else thinks whats cool now, did 50 make everyone his little ho or something?

its sad to see jin's cd not do good because he got no promotion from ruff ryders, even worse is that he reps double R like they helped him, but after winning the fight klub battle i think rappers respect him more

and afeni shakur should stop pimpin out pac songs to eminem, if hussien fatal dont like 50,em i dont think pac would either. since fatal is probably the only outlaw that stayed true to pac after he died[/quote]

And just when I thought rap fans couldn't get any dumber, now we can't even understand what the hell they are talking about! :roll:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sandrokstar']Okay, I don't know if CheapyD is reading these quotes, but I'd appreciate
it if somebody educated these ignorant people. It's cool not to like somebody's music, but if you just don't like the person, even though you don't know them personally, then just keep your mouth shut.

Now about 55% of these message posts make you people look ignorant, dim-witted, unoriginal, and hell, half of these posts make you look racist. So f :evil: ck this community! and f :evil: ck you all for writing all that ignorant shit![/quote]

Edited your post for spelling and grammar errors. You're welcome.
[/quote]

Using the word "fag" in a derisive way (in any way, really) is incomparably more ignorant than using incorrect spelling or grammar. They're not even in the same ballpark. I assume the use of the word is what sandrokstar meant by ignorant, although he wasn't clear.

I don't know about racist, but many people on this forum are certainly homophobic. Obviously, I'm not a mod here, but if I were, I would definitely address that issue. CheapyD's from NYC, so he knows what's up, but for whatever reason he lets it slide. There's definitely value in allowing all kinds of speech, especially the kind you find offensive, so maybe that's his reason.

bread's done
Back