Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions $30 at BB this week

I dunno, it caught my attention. I must have missed it in the ads thread, so I'm happy!

If the OP is still here, I'm from ND as well. Not many of us around here.

[quote name='CaoPi']if only the $10 coupon off any $29.99 game was still valid...[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... I was thinking the exact thing.:lol:

[quote name='Vinny']Hahaha... I was thinking the exact thing.:lol:[/quote]
Anybody get the PSP underground coupon to work with this deal?

[quote name='Scorch']This is the first time i've seen a post that was a repost but the OP was fully aware it was a repost.[/quote]
Well, I've heard that it's okay to emphasize a deal from the ads as long as credit is given.

[quote name='J7.']Anybody get the PSP underground coupon to work with this deal?[/quote]
I just used the underground $5 off coupon in the Palo Alto store, no problem at all. Great game for $24.99 + tax.

[quote name='TeddyG']I just used the underground $5 off coupon in the Palo Alto store, no problem at all. Great game for $24.99 + tax.[/quote]

Interesting. Where can I acquire such a coupon?

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Interesting. Where can I acquire such a coupon?[/quote]
Sony actually mailed me the coupon, I assume because I registered with them for both my PS3 and PSP. A scan of the coupon is available in the Best Buy coupon thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160396

It says no copies, but some cashiers really don't care. It might be worth a shot. Worst case, you can use the 10% off coupon from post 91 in that thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3696148&postcount=91

There's no issue printing those out and at least you'll save $3.

[quote name='CaoPi']if only the $10 coupon off any $29.99 game was still valid...[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. I saw this on sale this week in the ad, but I just can't pull the trigger even though I really really want to. Too many other things I want and need to pay. for $19 it'd be a no brainer though.

bread's done
Back