Contest (CAG Foreplay #26): Worst Contest Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay #26, you now have the chance to win your own sealed copy of Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey for the Xbox.

All that you need to do is post whether you think it is worse to buy Indianapolis 500 Legends for the Wii or Dinotopia.

Heck, is it worse to buy any of this week's Wii releases (besides Super Swing Golf Season 2)?

Your opinion counts... and could win you this completely awesome copy of Dinotopia which is backwards compatible on the Xbox 360.

Good luck to those of you that enter... and may God have mercy on your souls.

[quote name='shipwreck']All that you need to do is post whether you think it is worse to buy Indianapolis 500 Legends for the Wii or Dinotopia.[/quote]
It'd be worse to buy Dinotopia. Why? Because when you throw your arms up in frustration at Indianapolis 500, your car fishtails and possibly goes into 360s, depending on your level of frustration, ending in an awesome crash.

Indianapolis, 'cause I'm sure it costs more than triple what you paid for Dinotopia. Presumably the amount of fun gameplay is the same in both (0=0), so cheaper price plus more awesome name means Dinotopia is better.

Did I just advocate Dinotopia for xbox? I feel dirty.... :whistle2:&

~Justme8800

Dinotopia, despite being bc is way out of date. I can't imagine anyone even playing it still, hell you (shipwreck) still have it sealed.

Dinotopia because the name alone should tell you how awful it is. Indianapolis 500 at least has a chance of not sucking based on the title.

Indianapolis 500.

I hate stock car racing.

Dinotopia has fucking DINOSAURS. That has to count for something. Doe Indi 500 have dinosaurs? No? I didn't fucking think so.

Indianapolis 500 Legends (Wii) is worse.

Dinotopia, before the tv series or w/e, was actually a pretty amazing book. It featured many artistic and beautiful paintings on each page, and the whole universe is really pretty creative. However, i have never watched the tv series or played the game, so i can't speak on those. But i hate racing games like Indianapolis.

Indianapolis 500 Legends (Wii) is worse.

at least with Dinotopia you dont have to worry about using a big price tag and trying to control it with a wii mote purely for the gimmick....but is that actually better?

In order to figure out exactly which one of these games is worse, we must examine a few factors.
Dinotopia:
-Looks like a set of fantasy stories about dinosaurs and humans, or something like that.
-Not expensive
-Xbox game, so it's one generation behind.
-Licensed game based on other popular media. (Ugh...)

Indianapolis 500 Legends:
-If my math is correct this racing game is using people, places, cars, and other stuff from between 46-36 years ago.
-Expensive by comparison.
-Something tells me the control is going to suck.
-Just released so should be held to a higher standard.
-I don't like racing games.

Verdict: Indianapolis 500 Legends fails harder than Dinotopia. Something just makes all 3rd party Wii games a shining example of failure.
-$0.02

Definatly Dinotopia because it's resale value is next to nothing. It'd be like buying a brand new copy of Madden '02...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back