Download BEATS for PSP without a PC

Jackal888

CAGiversary!
Simply put you can download it with your PS3.

1. Visit the PLAYSTATION Store on any computer. Complete purchase of Beats, but do not download it.
  2. Log in to your PS3 using the same PSN account as the one used to purchase Beats.
  3. Go to PLAYSTATION Network on the XMB. Click on Account Management.
  4. Click on Transaction History.
  5. Then, click on Download List. You will see Beats on this list.
  6. Download to your PS3. Connect your PSP via USB and install your new favorite PSP game.
There now go enjoy BEATS you Mac users.

[quote name='linkpwns']Ummm... wrong board?[/QUOTE]

I think he posted it here because both Cheapy and I talked about it being a pain to download.

[quote name='shipwreck']I think he posted it here because both Cheapy and I talked about it being a pain to download.[/quote]

Oooh, I wrote that before I had listened to the CAGCast.

Can someone tell me how to install beats from PC?I downloaded the file from torrent and a file came called npeg0001.I draged the file to my psp game folder.But the game dosen't start,it says "this data is corrupted this cannot be started" Can someone help me with this problem?

By the way i have PSP Version 3.11

[quote name='jokerman01']Can someone tell me how to install beats from PC?I downloaded the file from torrent and a file came called npeg0001.I draged the file to my psp game folder.But the game dosen't start,it says "this data is corrupted this cannot be started" Can someone help me with this problem?

By the way i have PSP Version 3.11[/quote]

I don't know how it works installing via PC/PSP but I did it from the PS3 and when I did it said I needed a higher firmware. First try upgrading (3.73 or higher is required to play anyways) and try again. If it gives that message again then it may very well be a corrupt download.

[quote name='jokerman01']Can someone tell me how to install beats from PC?I downloaded the file from torrent and a file came called npeg0001.I draged the file to my psp game folder.But the game dosen't start,it says "this data is corrupted this cannot be started" Can someone help me with this problem?

By the way i have PSP Version 3.11[/quote]

The download games from PSN have user based encryption. They can be shared 5 times that is it. You may just have to buy the game. It is only $5.

bread's done
Back