Odin Sphere $15.99 at Meijer YMMV?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 R1V3R5

R1V3R5

No Pussy McNeverSexes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:00 AM

I did check and these prices should be corporate wide. I saw every game the OP listed except "Odin Sphere" in stock. I want "Jean D'Arc" as the game looks great but I don't have a PSP. I did end up buying "Project Sylpheed" though and after discounts it came to $15.45 w/tax.

Thanks, OP!

Also, "Ninja Gaiden: Sigma" for PS3 was marked down to $35.99 and "Shin Megami Tensai: Digital Devil Summoner" for PS2 was marked down to $23.99.
Posted Image
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
-Francois Fenelont

#32 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:08 PM

none in houston :(

Really want Jeanne D'Arc, and Odin Sphere and would even go for Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY just cause.

#33 papalatistudios

papalatistudios

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:17 PM

Ridge Store in Cincinnati had Odin Sphere, I took last copy, but wanted scrolls, and they didnt have it. OS was 15.99, but not marked it.

#34 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:15 PM

I've got Jeanne d'Arc. Does anyone want to trade for Odin Sphere?

#35 FreshTekRadio

FreshTekRadio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:28 PM

blitzbllmstr

Did they have anymore Odin Sphere at the Springfield IL location? I am a resident here as well and no doubt your the CAG who cockblocks me on finding the CAG deals in this town lol. I would love to pick this up to give me something else to play on my PS3 here in town any help would be appreciated.

#36 slikwilly

slikwilly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:49 PM

No Odin Sphere in McHenry, IL but I did get Oblivion:GOTY for $27. They also had Persona 3 in the case marked down.

#37 papalatistudios

papalatistudios

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

Meijer's at Eastgate, CIN, OH cleaned out, but Milford, OH was LOADED! Only game I didnt see was Oblivion, they had a TON of other titles. I had most so I didnt get any.

I walked away with these...

Rule of Rose 17.99 (Last Copy)
Xenosaga III 23.99 (Last Copy)
Bladedancer 11.99
Contact 13.99 (Last Copy)

What I can recall seeing, that werent listed before, were these titles....

King Kong 360 8.99
Prey CE (there was like 7 copies left)
Virtua Fighter 5 PS3
Magical Starsign
Donkey Konga II with Drums
Godfather CE

There were a lot of xbox and ps2 titles, but nothing really worth mentioning.

There were quite a few PS3 titles on sale. Heres a few...

NBA Street
NFS Carbon
ICON
Untold Legends Dark Kingdoms
Sports Titles.

Sorry I couldnt do any better with remembering....

And also YMMV.

Happy Holidays....

#38 Burchamj

Burchamj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:17 PM

anyone check there store for a copy of persona 3, mine had an odin sphere but the persona 3 they had was gone.. and i believe they had a few persona 3s.

#39 alan90oblivion

alan90oblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:23 PM

Checked out a local Meijer here in Cincinnati, OH, but Odin Sphere was listed at retail price. I did manage to see a copy of Ys Ark of Napishtim, however (though it was also at retail price).

#40 papalatistudios

papalatistudios

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:13 PM

Alan you gotta getem to ring it up.

Checked out a local Meijer here in Cincinnati, OH, but Odin Sphere was listed at retail price. I did manage to see a copy of Ys Ark of Napishtim, however (though it was also at retail price).

#41 richyanks

richyanks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:34 PM

Burshamj- They said Devil Summoner not Persona. In the Flint area we were cleaned out of Odin Sphere as i now have 4 copies and GOTY's they had 3 and picked them all up. If any of you guys from Muskegon follow the Fury and goto road games I can hook you up with copies of the game if you'll be in Flint this weekend for the game. Just make me a offer and i'll see what I can do. I just got a 360 and looking for games/controllers/headsets. Basically anything...I also have copies of Rogue Galaxies and Discgea 2

#42 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:46 PM

Thanks OP: I got Jeanne D'Arc at the Allen Park, MI store for $17.99 + 10% off (though it wasn't marked). No one seemed to have Odin Sphere.

How did you get 10% off?

BTW, I got a copy of Odin Sphere if anyone wants to trade, PM me.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#43 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:16 PM

I hit the Bloomingdale IL store and came up empty. I'm going to try and hit the Rolling Meadows store and have my sister check St Charles.

Anyone get an extra Odin Sphere or Oblivion GOTY for 360? Send me lists, I have to put my trade list together still.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#44 toldawg128

toldawg128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:55 PM

Thanks OP! I saw this thread yesterday before I went out to Meijer. None of the prices were marked down but they rang up at the discounted prices. They had B1G1 and a 10% discount yesterday so I got the last Odin Sphere (case and insert were damaged, but that's ok) as well as Final Fantasy V for GBA. Total was $15 after tax. Sweet deal.

#45 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:03 AM

Thanks OP! I saw this thread yesterday before I went out to Meijer. None of the prices were marked down but they rang up at the discounted prices. They had B1G1 and a 10% discount yesterday so I got the last Odin Sphere (case and insert were damaged, but that's ok) as well as Final Fantasy V for GBA. Total was $15 after tax. Sweet deal.

Your store had a B1G1 sale? Intresting.

Well I hit up the Royal Oak, MI Meijer today and found my Odin Sphere. Last copy too. Gonna go by the Southfield Meijer tomorrow to grab another copy for a friend or a cagger or whatever. Maybe grab Jean D' Arc too. Who knows...

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#46 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:53 AM

No meijer here. If anymore picked up an extra copy, please PM.

#47 R1V3R5

R1V3R5

No Pussy McNeverSexes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:22 AM

Your store had a B1G1 sale? Intresting.

Last Saturday all Meijers had "Buy 1, get 1 free" on games under $20 on PS2, Xbox, GBA, and NGC. They also had 10% off all general merchandise. It was in their Saturday ad and was only for that day.
Posted Image
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
-Francois Fenelont

#48 Tmorg

Tmorg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:55 PM

If anyone got an extra Odin Sphere PM me please. Thanks

#49 josh_animebum

josh_animebum

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:13 PM

My local Meijer didn't have any copies of Odin Sphere (which I would have traded since I already got the game when it came out), but they had a ton of copies of Final Fantasy 4 and 5 for the GBA marked down to $18. As well as some copies of Disgaea 2 marked down to I think $24.

I ended up getting Jeanne D'Arc on PSP for $17 and Geist on Gamecube for $8.

#50 blitzbllmstr

blitzbllmstr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:21 PM

blitzbllmstr

Did they have anymore Odin Sphere at the Springfield IL location? I am a resident here as well and no doubt your the CAG who cockblocks me on finding the CAG deals in this town lol. I would love to pick this up to give me something else to play on my PS3 here in town any help would be appreciated.

nope they where all out after I picked one up for myself and a friend, funny I thought you where the guy who was cockblocking me out of CAG deals in town lol.

Edit: Friend did not want to trade for it, so I am up for a trade. PM with offers, I am only really looking for Playstation 1-3 games at the moment, as I don't have anything else.

#51 grecianfox

grecianfox

Ambulance Chaser

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:18 PM

Confirmed at Fields Ertel location in Cinci. Picked up the last one. The game needs to be scanned since it was marked with the 39.99 tag.

#52 norkusa

norkusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:21 PM

Can anyone else confirm Rule Of Rose for $17.99? I saw one copy at Meijer's today but it was marked at $29.99 and didn't have a clearance sticker like rest of the sale games. I would have had someone scan it for me but there was no employees in sight, so I just left.

#53 zekeike

zekeike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:14 PM

Yes, Rule of Rose is $17.99

I saw 3 of them at Flint, Mi Pierson Rd store.

#54 norkusa

norkusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:33 PM

Yes, Rule of Rose is $17.99

I saw 3 of them at Flint, Mi Pierson Rd store.

Sweet, thanks! Guess I'll have to go back tomorrow and pick it up.

#55 Styck

Styck

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:51 AM

You guys could also check Meijer's online site, now that they sell things online! If the prices are coming up at most stores, they might appear online as well.

I don't think I saw it listed but I'm pretty sure I saw a sticker on Valkyrie Profile 2 for either $23.99 or $29.99. Others I saw were already listed, I got Odin Sphere and Xenosaga 3 for myself.

Upon home arrival, I realized OS had apparently been opened or returned, as near the spine on the back, the plastic and cover desgin itself were slit about 3 inches, and I also realized the clearance sticker was on the plastic around the design itself, NOT the plastic wrap. Oh well, disc is still mint.

Also I work at Meijer and COULD... MAYBE.... check store inventories on our PCs for any market area I choose, but they ARE NOT 100% ACCURATE EVER.:bouncy:

And I would need UPCs, which I have no idea where to get them while actually at work, as our PCs only allow us to view meijer.com, and if it's not on the site I obviously can't find the UPC while I'm there.

I have to leave soon for work (yay night work), but if anyone wants to post UPCs I can check when I go in tom. night. I know that means you won't see an update until about 8am Wed. morning, likely killing chances at the good stuff, but at least you'll know.

PS: Santa Bucks start again the 21st. Probably the same as last time, $8 off $40 item, $10 off $50, $12 off $60, etc. Remember, price of SINGLE item only, not your total.

#56 appleyum

appleyum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:35 PM

No Odin Sphere in McHenry, IL but I did get Oblivion:GOTY for $27. They also had Persona 3 in the case marked down.

Damn no Meijer here.... and I am still looking for cheap Persona 3 :bomb:

#57 norkusa

norkusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:30 PM

I hit 4 different Meijer's stores over the past 2 days and couldn't find any Persona 3's. Think they're long gone by now. I did manage to grab Rule Of Rose for $17.99 though. Saw three copies of Xenosaga III but I didn't pick any up.

Going to hit up the Meijer's Outlet store tomorrow. A lot of the local Meijer's stores send their clearance stuff there, so hopefully I can find Odin Sphere or Persona 3 there.

#58 AlphakirA

AlphakirA

Cloud's Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:02 PM

If anyone has an extra Odin Sphere or Persona 3 they'd like to get rid of, I'd gladly trade for em -
http://gametz.com/us.../tab/Games.html

I have GrimGrimoire if anyone wants to do a straight one for one, or cml for anything else you mihgt be interested in :D

#59 jousley

jousley

10yr Member of CAG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:04 PM

Couldn't find Odin Sphere, but I bought The Bigs for 360 for $23.99 for a gift...also saw The Bigs for PSP priced at $19.99 and decided to get it....low and behold, when they scanned it, it was $11.99 SCORE :)

#60 Keero

Keero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:40 PM

Went searching and found one copy of odin sphere for 15.99 and persona 3 for 23.99 after $6 off 29.97 santa bucks coupon.