I won an XBOX360 last night!!!!

bmsdaddy

CAGiversary!
We had our company party last night at a Brunswick Zone and while playing some game I think called 'Stacker' or something like that I won an XBOX 360! The game cost $2 per try and I made it on my fourth try. The company I work for provided the gaming cards so it actually cost me nothing. Sold it today on Craigslist for $300. Really made my night!

3 360's?!?!?!?

wow that's nuts... 1 for each tv location.....

you really bought the Simpson's skinned version!??!?!?!?
and don't play it?

please tell me you didn't buy a 400 dollar paper weight

[quote name='bmsdaddy']One on our main TV, one on the TV in our bedroom, and the third is a Simpsons Edition that I do not play.[/QUOTE]
That's redonkolus.

[quote name='help1']Should have kept it. The other three are going to break.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Best way to overcome the RRoD: always make sure you have at least four 360's on hand at all times.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']*punches life in the neck*[/quote]

So stealing quote this is CLASSIC!!!

[quote name='help1']Should have kept it. The other three are going to break.[/quote]

Haha yeah, Nice job man you made someone very happy for the Holidays. Should have gave it to CAGcast for a Giveaway if you alredy have 3!

Stacker is so fusturating, I play at least once every time I go to my local amusement park since it was only 25 cents and then they raised it to 50 cents and I always get to the top level and think my timing is perfect and am one away from winning.

Amazingly I know someone that has 3 PS3s and he bought them all... The thing that makes him better than the op is that he isn't a scalper with them. :roll:

[quote name='bmsdaddy']We had our company party last night at a Brunswick Zone and while playing some game I think called 'Stacker' or something like that I won an XBOX 360! The game cost $2 per try and I made it on my fourth try. The company I work for provided the gaming cards so it actually cost me nothing. Sold it today on Craigslist for $300. Really made my night![/quote]

You make a very bad cheapass GAMER.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Amazingly I know someone that has 3 PS3s and he bought them all... The thing that makes him better than the op is that he isn't a scalper with them. :roll:[/quote]

how is he a scalper if he sold it for less then retail?

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Stacker is so fusturating, I play at least once every time I go to my local amusement park since it was only 25 cents and then they raised it to 50 cents and I always get to the top level and think my timing is perfect and am one away from winning.[/quote]

They can adjust the difficulty, basically the odds that you'll complete the stack and win the major prize.

[quote name='Jedi1979']how is he a scalper if he sold it for less then retail?[/quote]

Yeah.

And how is he a scalper if didn't buy anything in the first place? I'm pretty sure scalping involves buying a hard to find item and selling it for massive profit.

[quote name='prmononoke']Yeah.

And how is he a scalper if didn't buy anything in the first place? I'm pretty sure scalping involves buying a hard to find item and selling it for massive profit.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I could understand the response if I had waited in line to buy a Wii only to turn around and sell it for big profit. But, I sold an item that is easily found on the shelves for less than retail. Nobody was out anything, I made some nice change, the guy who bought it saved some, and even the place I won it had people lining up to play the game after they saw me win it.

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Thank you! I could understand the response if I had waited in line to buy a Wii only to turn around and sell it for big profit. But, I sold an item that is easily found on the shelves for less than retail. Nobody was out anything, I made some nice change, the guy who bought it saved some, and even the place I won it had people lining up to play the game after they saw me win it.[/quote]

So it looks like everyone won in the end.

Really, I want a response from VipFREAK. I want some sort of justification for his accusation of bmsdaddy being a scalper.

Anyone that gets a high ticket item with the intention of making money off of is a scalper in my book.

You have 3... you didn't need to win another. :roll:

Won two round trip tickets to anywhere in the U.S in a raffle last week at my company dinner!! Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!!! I know this is not gamer related but it applies in a way to this thread? Even if it does not I needed a place to brag! J/K, I am excited. No way I would sell this=) Back to topic... Congrats on the Good will during the Holiday season..................

[quote name='VipFREAK']Anyone that gets a high ticket item with the intention of making money off of is a scalper in my book.

You have 3... you didn't need to win another. :roll:[/quote]

He did not need to win it but he did. Get over it. Hater.

I won a 360 from Mountain Dew before they were released. Owned~

LOL at everyone fussin because this cocksucker won a 360. Congrats OP. :D

[quote name='VipFREAK']Anyone that gets a high ticket item with the intention of making money off of is a scalper in my book.

You have 3... you didn't need to win another. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

You have 3... you didn't need to win another. :roll:[/quote]

...wow

You have 3... you didn't need to win another. :roll:[/QUOTE]
And that's why your family doesn't invite you to Thanksgiving dinner.

lady luck fucked up this one

it should have gone to some little kid who had to suffer with an original xbox or something

How did you end up with a simpsons 360?

Also can you post a pic of the box? I think I saw what the system looks like online but never saw the box. I know it is yellow but don't remember what else is on the simpsons 360.

wow vipfreak, that makes no sense at all. he played a game and was the lucky person to win. you can not honestly say you would deny the prize you won just because you already owned it, especially if it was a $350 item. i see nothing wrong with what he did since he already owns 3 and sold it for less than retail to someone.

[quote name='sendme']How did you end up with a simpsons 360?

Also can you post a pic of the box? I think I saw what the system looks like online but never saw the box. I know it is yellow but don't remember what else is on the simpsons 360.[/QUOTE]

The box just looks like a standard premium box except they are marked refurbished. I have not been able to determine if the console is in fact refurbished or if it has something to do with the way the shell was painted, maybe it had to be taken apart. I bought it from somebody that needed some cash, paid more than a regular 360 but not as much as they go for on Ebay. I collect Homer items. When I bought it I was going to use it but then was afraid of the RRoD hitting it as that has happend to me twice with other 360s.

I saw a contest for one when the movie came out and signed up for it. I never did win it. I would do the same as you did. I would not use it thinking I would get the RRoD. If I did use it and get it I would not send it in because some othe person would end up with it.

bread's done
Back