true or false(sort of a deal i guess about gas and traffic in LA)

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
i sometimes hear that the red express buses have a box that will make the red lights turn green so they never have red lights, and so if you follow behind that bus you will never have a red light. Especially the red express bus on wilshire.

Then i hear sometimes that this is a myth. I tried it once and it worked tho the bus did have to stop once to pick up passengers, or it might have been a red, i dont know. but i was only going from west LA to hollywood, but i only spotted it about halfway.

wha i hear is that they have a device that keeps the light green longer, i dont think it can change the light though

[quote name='abisai86']wha i hear is that they have a device that keeps the light green longer, i dont think it can change the light though[/QUOTE]

YEAH that is what i meant. I want one of those devices, if i was any good at thiefing, i would smash, grab and run like hell

[quote name='Vegan']Following busses is a good way to get nowhere fast because of a little thing called bus stops.[/QUOTE]You missed the part where he said "EXPRESS"

express=1 stop at final destination

Those devices do exist but are big trouble if you are found with one.

Here is a link about it, if you google it you can find them but are very expensive.

LINK

[quote name='chakan']You missed the part where he said "EXPRESS"

express=1 stop at final destination[/QUOTE]

That is the thing, i never understood why people would take an express bus that would stop once in santa monica, i think once in hollywood and then one more time in downtown union station. Either way, you are almost bound to have to do some serious walking, either to get to the first bus stop, or to get to wherever you are going when you get off, i mean they only stop once every 6 miles.

Now if you are going from santa monica to way the fuck out to pasadena, then that is another story. I sure as hell hate making that drive

Actually, you can build your own. Basically they run on infrared signals, and you can take a universal remote and program it to interact with the signal box, which is usually located on the stop light pole near the lights. Police, fire, and ambulances have such devices on them.

And yes, you can get in serious trouble if you get caught doing this, but it is unlikely.

bread's done
Back