Ps1 Rpgs, Valkyrie Profile, Brigandine, Hoshigami, Suikoden, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean, Ogre Battle, BOF III

ProtonX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Want to Buy broken Consoles

Mostly looking for current or retro gen such as:

Ps5

Xbox Series X or S

Nintendo Switch Consoles

3DS & 2DS

Any Gameboys

Broken Cartridge Games

Most Special edition or unique consoles

So unless its noted as sold everything is still available.  I will add info for each item as i have time, but i knew if i didn't just get it listed- it wasn't going to happen. 
Feel free to post or pm a question. Also i will listen to reasonable offers.

If buying i prefer to have a $10 minimun.  Unless i specify all prices are not shipped

Pm me for international shipping prices- however i do declare the sold value of items on customs 

If trading- and you have less feedback, expect to ship first unless we have had deals in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey whats up?

Good to see you post. Btw, you should change the font to white or a lighter color. Black on dark grey is like hard to read....

bump so I can watch when it gets updated.

As a suggestion put it in excel using tabs for each system them sort so you can have everything alphabetized then u can paste here.

[quote name='MrBoss']bump so I can watch when it gets updated.

As a suggestion put it in excel using tabs for each system them sort so you can have everything alphabetized then u can paste here.[/quote]

Yeah, I probably will, I have to alphabetize it when I am done. There will be some minor updates today, but I don't have a whole lot of time right now.

[quote name='ProtonX']Yeah, I probably will, I have to alphabetize it when I am done. There will be some minor updates today, but I don't have a whole lot of time right now.[/QUOTE]

You should just type this up in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, and when you're done, you can hit the A-Z button and it'll alphabetize them automagically for you.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have the insert for Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2) would you?

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']You should just type this up in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, and when you're done, you can hit the A-Z button and it'll alphabetize them automagically for you.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have the insert for Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2) would you?[/quote]

ah, I may still, but it was damaged- i think. The top had been nipped by like 2 mm. I will look for if you are still interested.

hey man, i sent a couple of pm's about the cost for magna carta's extras and my ps3 requests. get back to me ASAP, thanks.

Shipped everything out, but I am very busy right now. I will pm all the people I shipped to and then post and make what was shipped.

Okay, so here is the stuff that got shipped out Friday

To Mr. Boss

Einhander
Shin Megami Tensai Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga 2 w/dds 1 box/case/manual
Dragon Warrior VII with guide
Breath of Fire 3
Breath of Fire 4
Chocobo Racing
Rival Schools
Project Justice w/o manual
Xenosaga 3