What have you received recently?

• Please log in to reply
2776 replies to this topic

#1501 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:58 AM

Call me a non-believer, but I call bullshit. Like they say, pics or it didn't happen.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1502 volcombrandon

volcombrandon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

Call me a non-believer, but I call bullshit. Like they say, pics or it didn't happen.

It would take me a really long time to get everything together to take a pic of.. I will try but im not lying lol. Take a look at past posts of pics of things ive won i dont lie.

#1503 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:30 AM

I just doubt because I've never been lucky enough to win anything like that. Consider me envious.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1504 volcombrandon

volcombrandon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:45 AM

I just doubt because I've never been lucky enough to win anything like that. Consider me envious.

I understand you i probably wouldnt believe it either, i dont even believe it and its all in front of me lol.

#1505 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

Volcom, tell us your secrets!

Well...tell ME your secrets. :) Those are some ridiculous wins, brother.
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#1506 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:38 PM

I got my stuff from House Party today & my tokens from DigThatBox.com.

Got a Xbox 360 Slim, A portal 2 Shirt and LA noire Sticker, Duke nukem balls of steel editon, Ghost recon Swag shirt from E3, Alice the Madness returns xbox 360 game, Split Reason Sticker pack from twitter, Nintendo Mystery Case Files video game and swag pack, 25$ Subway gift card, Another 25$ subway gift card + 25$ Champs Gift card + Jillian Micheals Workout DVD, A sweet spiderpodium from Breffo that holds my ipod or another mobile devices, Guild Wars Eye of the north PC game, Rockband 3 xbox 360 game, Assasins Creed print of ezio from e3 + Rage,Skyrim,Prey Keychains also from e3, 2 1600 Microsoft points cards from twitter, Some XLBA games including Trenched, Lucha Fury, Marvel Pinball fx2 tables, Full house poker, Half minute Hero, Annihilation cod map pack, Galaga Legions DX, Section 8 Map pack, Ms splosion man. Im trying to think if there's anything else thats all i can really think of that i recently got in the mail and or online :) I'll post more if i receive some more items!!

:drool::drool::drool: I'm soooooo jealous of you & your amazing luck! By the way, when did you get your Assassin Creed Ezio print? I haven't got mine yet.

#1507 CrystalBadass97

CrystalBadass97

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:02 PM

I finally got my 2 arcade tokens from Drop Box :D
Posted Image

#1508 The Bryant

The Bryant

Jobber to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

Got the JIF coupons! Still waiting on the Big Ass Fans hat, condoms (lol), and some magazines. Some other stuff too but I lost track. xD
Want to WIN FREE PRIZES for browsing the web? Join SwagBucks and you'll do just that! Please help me out by using my ref link to sign up for SwagBucks!

Actively playing:
:ps3: - WWE '12, LittleBigPlanet 2: SE, Jak and Daxter Collection
:ds: - HeartGold

Posted Image

#1509 volcombrandon

volcombrandon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:59 AM

I got my stuff from House Party today & my tokens from DigThatBox.com.

:drool::drool::drool: I'm soooooo jealous of you & your amazing luck! By the way, when did you get your Assassin Creed Ezio print? I haven't got mine yet.

Got it a few weeks ago actually, who did you win it from??

#1510 IIBlazer

IIBlazer

The Webmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:11 AM

...just kill me now. Let Volcom do it, he's the one who did this to me, with his constant winning... I might have some nice stuff to come back home to when I get off this vacation.
Hatuhs gunna hate.

Go ahead and add me on XBox.

#1511 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:15 AM

Posted Image

• Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack
  • $50 Amazon GC from Braintest study
  • $20 Target GC from Plum District
  • $25 Best Buy GC from complaining to CS
  • $50 Visa GC from Kognito study
  • $25 Gamestop GC from E-Rewards

Posted Image

#1512 The Bryant

The Bryant

Jobber to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

Posted Image

• Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack
  • $50 Amazon GC from Braintest study
  • $20 Target GC from Plum District
  • $25 Best Buy GC from complaining to CS
  • $50 Visa GC from Kognito study
  • $25 Gamestop GC from E-Rewards

NICE!!
How'd you get that Target Gift Card?
Want to WIN FREE PRIZES for browsing the web? Join SwagBucks and you'll do just that! Please help me out by using my ref link to sign up for SwagBucks!

Actively playing:

Posted Image

#1513 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

Today marks the 2 week mark for those 3 microsoft games. I went to check my email today to see the delivery period, and somehow the email was gone, deleted.

#1514 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:03 PM

NICE!!
How'd you get that Target Gift Card?

It is a special offer that Plum District runs from time to time. You had to recruit 3 friends/family members on one day.

Today marks the 2 week mark for those 3 microsoft games. I went to check my email today to see the delivery period, and somehow the email was gone, deleted.

That's strange. I just found my email by searching for Verizon: "Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery." Looks like we'll have to give it some more time. Kind of surprised I haven't gotten a cancellation email.
Posted Image

#1515 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

It is a special offer that Plum District runs from time to time. You had to recruit 3 friends/family members on one day.

That's strange. I just found my email by searching for Verizon: "Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery." Looks like we'll have to give it some more time. Kind of surprised I haven't gotten a cancellation email.

I did the same. I thought the time period was 2-3 weeks instead. Let's see what happens between 14 days. Here's hoping I can get Reach even though people are finding the legendary edition super cheap at BB

#1516 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:15 AM

Got it a few weeks ago actually, who did you win it from??

Same place you won yours from, Marooners' Rock, which makes me nervous. Did it come through USPS?

#1517 bennihana123

bennihana123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

Damn Volcom where do you find these twitter contests?

#1518 koch1987

koch1987

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

free Harley-Davidson Glasses from Costalcontacts.com Paid $10 Shipping worth it!
DVD from 1saleAday friend gate.
playboy issue #4 August
country bob coupon for Free Bottle
mighty dog citizen Kit with Free Kong Toy
n my wife got a couple things i didnt open ill find out whats in them packages when i get home

#1519 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:25 PM

free Harley-Davidson Glasses from Costalcontacts.com Paid $10 Shipping worth it!
DVD from 1saleAday friend gate.
playboy issue #4 August
country bob coupon for Free Bottle
mighty dog citizen Kit with Free Kong Toy
n my wife got a couple things i didnt open ill find out whats in them packages when i get home

what movie was it? I was going to sign up but was afraid it would be some really low budget movie.

#1520 volcombrandon

volcombrandon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Damn Volcom where do you find these twitter contests?

All over man just follow 1 up to as many im following now it keeps going lol once you follow so many.

#1521 sgt.bludhound

sgt.bludhound

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:23 AM

I got my tokens.

#1522 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:52 AM

Got a razor/trimmer today.
Kinda wish people would stop entering contests for stuff on Twitter that they've already won before. I'm tired of seeing the same shaqfu-ing people on my twitter feed winning the same crap. I mean hey, send it my way lol, because my luck is crap.

#1523 koch1987

koch1987

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:37 PM

what movie was it? I was going to sign up but was afraid it would be some really low budget movie.

O dont worry it was... it was 20 hold western movies in like a 3 dvd set = S ..... Here dad i got you somthing haha!

#1524 The Bryant

The Bryant

Jobber to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:07 PM

Got my Aveeno True Color shampoo/conditioner samples today. Gave them to my mom. I have no need for it.

Actively playing:

Posted Image

#1525 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:43 PM

Got my Dog Citizenship Kit with the Kong toy in today. Wish the Kong toy was larger as I only have large dogs, but free is free.

Also got the drinking straw glasses from 1SaleADay. Sadly, it was broken in SIX places, so it is useless. It went straight into the garbage.

Edited by Captain Urahara, 20 July 2011 - 01:19 AM.

#1526 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:17 AM

I got my Schick Quattro Trimmer today, as well as my free copy of inFamous 2 and PS3 aviators.
Posted Image

#1527 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:14 AM

I got my Schick Quattro Trimmer today, as well as my free copy of inFamous 2 and PS3 aviators.

how did you get infamous

#1528 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:58 AM

how did you get infamous

It was last month's top tier Playstation House Party prize.

#1529 A_1000_FAT_KIDS_

A_1000_FAT_KIDS_

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:34 AM

I got my free copy of infamous 2 and the ps3 glasses yesterday from houseparty.

#1530 Gram

Gram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:52 AM

Argh, when I saw that Infamous 2 was the prize last month, I immediately applied. Just got accepted this month, so I missed out. So bummed.
At least I can get a poster and a game I can't play this month! Oy vey.

I got Grubbins on Ice today from a contest. Cool stuff.