cranguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I noticed the following were $19.82 at Wal-Mart last night:
  • Final Fantasy V GBA
  • Final Fantasy VI GBA
  • Trauma Center: Second Opinion Wii
These ended in the normal .82 prices, so I don't think they were clearance. They looked like they might have been drops along the lines of the recent Grim Grimorie/Rogue Galaxy drops.

Please let us know if you have any luck at your location.

I nearly bit on Trauma Center, and probably would have on FFV and VI if I didn't have them already, but I have too many games as it is.

I think you're right on the .82 ending, revised.

Looks like Wal-Mart has had lots of good 19.82 games recently, judging by other threads

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Someone else plz check another store for confirmation, I despise going to Wally-Mart.[/quote]

I think everyone is on the same page as you and thats why no one can confirm.

[quote name='Squarehard']Went down to the Wal-Mart near me and it was $49.82, which is a little weird ~_~ all that time wasted in that crap store[/quote]

Which game? Trauma Center?

Was at Wally World yesterday - FFV was regular price ($29.82 I think). No FFVI anywhere. Didn't look for Trauma Center, sorry.

Every single Wal Mart thread is YMMV...I think we should make a Wal Mart subforum so these "deals" don't continue to litter the deals board.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Every single Wal Mart thread is YMMV...I think we should make a Wal Mart subforum so these "deals" don't continue to litter the deals board.[/quote]
Actually the deal a few weeks ago for GrimGrimoire and Shining Force was universal, and it was at the same price. I think it's fair to atleast give a heads up to check whether it's a universal drop or not.

[quote name='deathscythehe']Actually the deal a few weeks ago for GrimGrimoire and Shining Force was universal, and it was at the same price. I think it's fair to atleast give a heads up to check whether it's a universal drop or not.[/quote]

Was that universal drop everywhere, or just Wal Marts?

Would love Trauma Center at that price. Been looking for a reason to fire up the Wii and I've never played either of the games but they look fun and look like a unique gaming experience. Too bad Wal-Mart prices are strictly YMMV.

bread's done
Back