Amazon DotD: [DEAD] Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged for 360 $6.99

There's no reason not to pick it up unless you own most or all of the games. It's a shame you can't install to the hard drive, but I understand why Microsoft didn't allow it.
Plus, as mentioned, it comes with a free month of Xbox Live, which is a two dollar value. (4.60 if you pay full price, but I don't ever pay full price for Live)

On this when it was $8 a couple of weeks back. Best $8 spent...well...except for the $8 I also spent on Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.
I wish I hadn't already bought Geometry Wars, or I'd be all over this. Darn.

I already had GW, but the rest of the games and the free month are worth it.

[quote name='suko_32']Time to get my dollar back.[/quote]

Ditto. Anyone know how the achievements for this work? Do they show up like normal arcade games or seperately as Arcade Unplugged? Personally I would love if every arcade game came on a disc as the downloadable ones become a real pain in the ass once you have to have your system swapped out.

How do people cheat on Texas Hold'em on Xbox Live?

I bought this long time ago at Best Buy for $10 (it was $20 minus $5 GCC minus $5 Reward Zone = $10), and I thought it was an excellent deal back then.

I guess I should've waited 6 months, haha.

Will the Free month of XBL work still? I heard the ones packed with this expired at the end of June. I bought it anyways but the extra month of XBL would make this a blazing deal

I think im gonna pick it up myself, already have the hold em game (downloaded it when I was free), the deal for xbox live included is too good to pass up.

[quote name='NegativeZero']any one know the exact method to go about getting the dollar back?[/QUOTE]

:roll: ill need to know to

[quote name='NegativeZero']any one know the exact method to go about getting the dollar back?[/QUOTE]

E-mail Amazon's customer service through the help link on the site. Note the order # and that the price dropped from X to Y. They will adjust.

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']I need to add something else so that I can get free shipiing. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
just join a prime group instead..

Dang, my first thought is I would jump on it, but really Outpost is the only game I'd play on this. The demo was fun, but I'm not sure it really compares to a full game in that genre on PC. So I'm not sure...

[quote name='graf1k']...Personally I would love if every arcade game came on a disc as the downloadable ones become a real pain in the ass once you have to have your system swapped out.[/QUOTE]

I'd like that too. Either that or FIX THE DAMN DRM so it works like Steam or iTunes. They'd get more sales that way :roll:

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']I need to add something else so that I can get free shipiing. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
2 BOGO HD DVDs

cool, thank peeps.

they actually had some kinda service where you type in your phone number, your phone rings and then it connects you to a rep. Sure they're in India but it was fast and quick and a big change from amazon hiding phone service from people. My adjustment took me like 5 mins, and i bought 3 , 1 for me , 1 for bro, and 1 for friend.

[quote name='NegativeZero']cool, thank peeps.

they actually had some kinda service where you type in your phone number, your phone rings and then it connects you to a rep. Sure they're in India but it was fast and quick and a big change from amazon hiding phone service from people. My adjustment took me like 5 mins, and i bought 3 , 1 for me , 1 for bro, and 1 for friend.[/quote]

I am fairly anti-social, so the e-mail method is my poison of choice, but I tried that "call me now" thing yesterday and I have to admit that it was quick and painless. Much better then BB online customer service who I consistently wait 30+ minutes to talk to someone.

To answer an earlier question, yes, the one-month of Live card is good, no matter whether it is "expired" or not. Mine "expired" in June, but still worked fine last week.

Yep, had it in my cart and was shopping for some stuff to get free shipping and it was gone when I found my other stuff. Looks like it is OOS at Amazon.com now and showing Target as the buying choice. Hopefully it will come back in stock later.

Well I will be checking back. I guess thats what I get for not checking on this stuff while I was finishing the Darkness

[quote name='Foo228']How can you tell if/when they credited you back?[/QUOTE]

You should get an email, but those can be generated after they have credited you. If you look at the order on Amazon you'll see a note at the top of the order status page that says something to the effect: "Important Message: You've received a refund for an item on this order."

Then when you scroll to the bottom you'll see the refund amount and whether it is processing or complete.

Awesome deal, OP. I combined with the blu-ray BOGO offer to get free shipping. Ended up getting the first four Harry Potter movies and this for $39 shipped after the old 10% HD discount. Can't beat that with a stick!

Amazon has been awesome lately.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']To answer an earlier question, yes, the one-month of Live card is good, no matter whether it is "expired" or not. Mine "expired" in June, but still worked fine last week.[/quote]

Awesome, Thanks everyone who responded. This gives me another month to find a good XBL deal.

bread's done
Back