H: Zelda BOTW (Switch) W: Overcooked (Switch)

Phil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
I have The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Switch.  I would like to trade it for a physical copy of Overcooked for Switch.

PM for communication

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in you Wii system have some 360 games, could do no some games + paypal.

What do you mean a TON of paypal? Your not talking 500 bucks for a 250 retail price system are you?

Just asking; seems like everyone is trying to make a killing off the wii.

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']Interested in you Wii system have some 360 games, could do no some games + paypal.

What do you mean a TON of paypal? Your not talking 500 bucks for a 250 retail price system are you?

Just asking; seems like everyone is trying to make a killing off the wii.[/quote]

Making a killing on the wii doesn't really happen anymore. I worded it like that because I want it to be sold with everything in a package. Maybe I should've worded it differently. But I do have it all pending out

Changed main post

[quote name='frombrknwings']cml for the hd dvd addon[/quote]

[quote name='gotrice415510']cml for mem card[/quote]

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']cml for hd dvd add on[/quote]
Pm'd

[quote name='antlp89']CML for -White DS Lite (tiny crack on hinge but otherwise in good shape), thanks[/quote]
I'm only selling it and it would include all games also.

HOW MUCH FOR PS3:
-Eye of Judgement + PSeye + Some extra cards SHIPED AND DO U STILL HAVE 08 THE SHOW VPM ME MY PM BOX IS FULL

[quote name='8BitWonder']CML for Legend of Zelda collectors edition. Thanks.[/quote]
Sorry, nothing catches my eye.

bread's done
Back