No cagcast again, How about womcast?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 JMEPO

JMEPO

Drakes Deception

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

Well heres an idea, if this week is another week without the cagcast and cheapy is sick what if wombat hosts? Cheapy did it 101 so why not Wombat? He can call it the WomCast. Its for the children.

#2 cdrober

cdrober

Too many games & too little time.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:48 PM

I agree, Wombat is great and I see no reason why he wouldn't do a great job!

Of course not as long as a regular one, but he can talk about his going ons and maybe even do some PRE-CES discussion w/ some sort of guest host (I'm thinking the Ships?)

Anyways, I would DL and listen to that ASAP if Wombat did it.

#3 jakehoss

jakehoss

Now with 50% more "Cool".

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

wombat wont do it. hes a lazy ass. plus hes to busy writing articles for Ugo for $6.75 an hour.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out my Artwork at http://jakehosmer.deviantart.com/

#4 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:58 PM

wombat wont do it. hes a lazy ass. plus hes to busy writing articles for Ugo for $6.75 an hour.

Don't forget the whole has another day job and just moved into a house thing but you never know I may get bored tomorrow.

#5 JMEPO

JMEPO

Drakes Deception

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

You tell em Wombat!

#6 jakehoss

jakehoss

Now with 50% more "Cool".

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

Don't forget the whole has another day job and just moved into a house thing but you never know I may get bored tomorrow.

dont be a grumpy pants with me, I was just bustin chops. I know youre a busy man.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out my Artwork at http://jakehosmer.deviantart.com/

#7 Chris in Cali

Chris in Cali

Mr. Negativity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:23 PM

Sorry, but no thanks to that idea. I don't think Wombat could carry a whole show. No offense or anything, I mean neither could I.

#8 H.Cornerstone

H.Cornerstone

LaserCannonDethSentence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:51 AM

Sorry, but no thanks to that idea. I don't think Wombat could carry a whole show. No offense or anything, I mean neither could I.

Chris, you really need to start playing some new games. ;)

#9 Zen Davis

Zen Davis

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:09 AM

You should do a list of your favorite top 10 games for each console. And the main games you haven't played that should be mooched to you. ;)

#10 sinewav

sinewav

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

You should do a list of your favorite top 10 games for each console. And the main games you haven't played that should be mooched to you. ;)

I second that. Who says Wombat has to folllow the usual format to do a show? Personally I would be thrilled just to hear a 15-30 min Wombat "Year in review" just to know something's going on in CAG land. It would please fans and also act as a cool gesture to CheapyD.

This is only my $0.02 and I'm not trying to be a hardass to Wombat as well. Frankly there's probaby no better time than now for the duo to take a break as the gaming news wire is pretty damn dry right now. Other than what they're playing and 2007 there's not much else to talk about.

#11 soccerstud652

soccerstud652

J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:54 PM

I would definately listen. Wombat, good luck with the move and getting settled in. Us strong islanders gotta stick together!
My eBay link.
I am PayPal verified and have 100% feedback since June 2004.

#12 Cursor

Cursor

Livin' a CAG paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:37 AM

Maybe if he could get a little help from Mrs. Wombat, this would be a lot more interesting...?

#13 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:42 AM

Bring Rusty on for a UGO segment. Come on, it is your chance to podcast-pimp UGO!
Posted Image

#14 Ikohn4ever

Ikohn4ever

No Women, No Children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:45 AM

if i wanted to listen to someone complain for an hour, i'd listen to myself talk
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games