Photo
- - - - -

Sears 30% off all games (only L.A. area)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:40 AM

Is this still going on? I breezed in there today, and they have games as new as Burnout Paradise. I have a hard time believing that's 30% off a day after release. I didn't have time to ask anyone, as I was coming back from a meeting in the area and the meter was running.

Pretty sure you were not at the right Sears. They haven't restocked their games since the sale started and none of the games are from newer than a week or two before Christmas. I was just there today and the stock keeps getting smaller and smaller, but no further discounts yet.

#32 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:55 AM

Ah, you're probably right. But I saw Santa Monica in the OP and thought of the one by the Promenade -- the old-ass one that's literally a historical landmark.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#33 Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

Darn, sounds like some good deals.

Too bad I never went to check my store out when it was closing

#34 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:51 PM

It's up to 50% off, but as you would expect, it's down to the crap now. They have 10 or so copies of Mercury Meltdown for the Wii which would be $10 each, but other than that, not too much worth picking up.