Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (PS3-Asia) $15 at Play-Asia - Weekly deal

[quote name='cochesecochese']Did Brad Neely do the soundtrack for this one?[/quote]

From Wiki:

The game's soundtrack was composed by James Hannigan and conducted by Allan Wilson. Hannigan wrote themes for the various characters and incorporated "Hedwig's Theme" by John Williams into the score. IGN has given the game's music a rating of 9.5 out of 10. One or two tracks present in the Order of the Phoenix videogame were also featured in The Chamber of Secrets video game(PC version). The soundtrack is available via iTunes, Amazon.com and other digital outlets.

[quote name='yukine']You disappoint me, Cheapy.[/quote]

Haha...I didn't want to go 3 days without posting something!

I just happened to check play-asia exactly when this offer was starting. I held my breath and saw this piece of turd. I was going to post about it, but didn't want to get laughed at. Thanks a lot CheapyD.
Worst of all, I considered buying it and sending it to my sister. She doesn't like Harry Potter, but it's just soooo cheap.

I played it on the 360, Overall it's a hunt and fetch game. The "battles" leave something to be desired but the missions are ok. If your a Potter fan you will like the open world and can see the potential is there if you no nothing about the books or movies you might want to pass it up. I say 7 out of 10

[quote name='CheapyD']Haha...I didn't want to go 3 days without posting something![/quote]
You could have posted that this weeks CAGcast is now available for download instead. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']That's Friday's post![/quote]

Awesome Cheapy thanks for the heads up, I'm sure the rest of the Cag Community will agree with me in that I'm starting to have Fresh Cagcast withdrawl, I'm starting to get the shakes.

bread's done
Back