Guitar Hero II Bundle On Sale for 49.99 at circuit city. YMMV

rhazes

CAG Veteran
232 east 86th street ny,ny 10028

walk into my local circuit city and saw guitar hero 2 for the 360 on sale for 49.99 those who dont have the game or looking for and extra guitar great deal ymmv;)
store number 1697 86thstreet
yes it is the bundle markdown from 89dollars to 49 dollars

[quote name='rhazes']walk into my local circuit city and saw guitar hero 2 for the 360 on sale for 49.99 those who dont have the game or looking for and extra guitar great deal ymmv;)
store number 1697 86thstreet[/QUOTE]

What did you get, the game or guitar or the Bundle.

Is that the Brooklyn Store?

and did they have alot in stock?

[quote name='ICEPICC']What did you get, the game or guitar or the Bundle.

and did they have alot in stock?[/QUOTE]

Saw this today too. Manhattan 86th St. It's the bundle.

They had a huge stack. Good deal..wasnt sure if I should get in on it or not.

[quote name='ICEPICC']What did you get, the game or guitar or the Bundle.

and did they have alot in stock?[/quote]

OP said "those who dont have the game or looking for and extra guitar" so I assume he meant the bundle.

The bundle is still 89.99 online.

1. Include "Guitar Hero II Bundle for 360" in the title. Don't make us guess.
2. Put YMMV in the title, not just in your post, since it's only one store and not reflected online.
3. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='evophile']Saw this today too. Manhattan 86th St. It's the bundle.

They had a huge stack. Good deal..wasnt sure if I should get in on it or not.[/QUOTE]

ok, thanks

so I guess it's the XBOX 360 GH II Bundle ??

[quote name='cartman58']Why have I yet to see a GH deal for PS3?[/quote]

This is probably due to the fact that GH2 does not exist on the PS3

[quote name='cyberduelist2']just got back from a circuit city and GHII wasn't $49.99.[/QUOTE]
which circuit city? Im from cali too

[quote name='rhazes']walk into my local circuit city and saw guitar hero 2 for the 360 on sale for 49.99 those who dont have the game or looking for and extra guitar great deal ymmv;)
store number 1697 86thstreet[/quote]

Did he stealth edit his topic or is reading comprehension just not a strong point around here?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Which Hood are you from?
Because I'm in a Hood.
It was in the bay area.[/quote]

I am also from the bay area Daly City. So did u check any circuit city. I am planning to go tommorow let me know if u found the 49.99 guitar hero II. Thx in advance.:cool:

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Nope, I didn't go to that one.
But, I really think it's YMMV.
I've never seen GH on sale.[/quote]

Missed the TRU GH II bundle 360 for $44.99 last month? And a veteran, too... :cry:

[quote name='ICEPICC']SEEING IS BELIEVING.

ill be calling as well[/QUOTE]

I just went to the 86th Street Circuit City and can confirm that they have tons of GHII Bundle with the Guitar for $49.99. It has a sale sign right on top of the stack and they're right where you get off the escalator downstairs near the weekly ads. There's more in the game section. I spoke to a sales person and he said they were clearing them out due to overstock. The guitar by itself, BTW, still sells for $59.99 at CC. So this is a great deal. I just bought one and tried it out with Rock Band for Xbox 360 and it works like a charm. Totally. Awesome. ;-)

My CC didn't have it on sale. Must have been a local thing. I told the sales rep that another store had it on sale and he said that stores can vary in price. He also said they won't honor other store's prices unless its in the ad.

store number 1697 86thstreet
yes it is the bundle markdown from 89dollars to 49 dollars[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hwong3']I just went to the 86th Street Circuit City and can confirm that they have tons of GHII Bundle with the Guitar for $49.99. It has a sale sign right on top of the stack and they're right where you get off the escalator downstairs near the weekly ads. There's more in the game section. I spoke to a sales person and he said they were clearing them out due to overstock. The guitar by itself, BTW, still sells for $59.99 at CC. So this is a great deal. I just bought one and tried it out with Rock Band for Xbox 360 and it works like a charm. Totally. Awesome. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Two posts and still no location? Is that 86th Street, Bangladesh or Moscow?

Why don't people use the 'Location' bar in their profile?

There's 2 86th Street stores in New York City, one is in East 86th in Manhattan, and the other is 86th St in the Bay Ridge area of Brooklyn.

They're probably referring to one of those.

the post said Circuit City store 1697, and the website says the one on 86th street bw 2nd and 3rd avenues in manhattan is that store number.

Checked my CC, and the only guitar based game bundle they even was 7 GH3 Wii bundles.

So, that was helpful, even though I'm sensing this was only a local deal anyway.

i just got off the phone with that store in question. They indeed confirmed the price of $49.99. I'm heading now to pick mine up

guess its local only

Wonder if this is just a mistake at that one store since the PS2 bundle is advertised for that price starting tomorrow's circular

Not a bad price at all if you can find it for that. The Xplorer itself usually goes for at least $40 or so on eBay.

[quote name='Josef']Have enough people not confirmed this deal for it to be moved to the Regional forum?[/QUOTE]

The only one that has been confirmed is people going to the same store as the OP. There hasn't been a single confirmation outside that store.

[quote name='Corvin']The only one that has been confirmed is people going to the same store as the OP. There hasn't been a single confirmation outside that store.[/QUOTE]

Which is exactly why it should be moved to the Northeast regional forum (OP should highlight the store location in the title as well).

[quote name='Veronica Mars']It came out in the add.
Atleast over here it did.
But quess what!

NOW, there's no bundles :(

Lol[/QUOTE]

I thought the ad only listed the PS2 version on sale?

CC in peoria, IL had 1 box on the shelf with no price marked. I had them price check it and they told me it was $90. they also had about a dozen stacked behind the register.... which struck me as odd.

I called them later and the guy said they were $60, so i'm not sure... I don't really feel like going back now though, so I'm gonna see if they'll hit $50 again.

Picked one up tonight along with price matching Targets Assassin's Creed sale! I'll be over here :pray: that the :ps3: price cut isn't delayed by the Warner Bros news because my :br: collection is starting to grow!

Well I gave up on this deal and purchased GHII with two guitars for 90 bucks on Ebay. It was a pretty good deal (i view it as $30 for the game and 30 for each guitar). It also helped that I had a gift card. I washoping to get a Les Paul instead of two Xplorers so I'd have all three guitars (I already have Rock Band). Oh well.

I went to the circuit city the TC suggusted .. And alas they had this bundle for 89.99 ... :(

Any other place where they might have it at ??

Although i'll double check to make sure ;P

bread's done
Back