WANT to Get RID of 360 BUNDLE (xbox included in bundle)

jeremiahpreston

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Everything is in like new condition. Anything can be bought together or seperate. I am open to offers. Simply put, if you are interested in anything PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for looking. Wants are on bottom of listing.... MAKE ME AN OFFER! I am open to CML!!!!!!!!

Have:

:br: Make Offers Here!
Invincible- Sealed
Corpse Bride- Sealed
Transporter 2- Sealed
Underworld Evolution- Sealed

:360: COMPLETE BUNDLE $350 OR BEST OFFER (Everthing listed below for the Xbox 360 and Xbox, Also included in BUNDLE would be profile which is in good standing and has map packs and some other stuff, I will be more that happy to provide list if your interested) plus shipping and insurance.

Elite System, 120gb hdd, 1 Black controller, 2 rechargable batteries (white) and quick recharge base $200 or best
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Street Fighter 4 SEALED Non-GH edtion
Madden 09 Collectors Edition
data transfer kit for 360
Vision Camera, BRAND NEW, from Vision Live kit-
Guitar Hero 2
Rainbow Six Vegas Collectors Edition
Bioshock w/Sleeve
Borderlands
NHL 08
NHL 2k6
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Civilization

Xbox:
System (I have not uses this in a few years)
2 - S controllers
Monster component cables
Controller extensions
Halo
Halo 2
Shawn Murray Wakeboarding
GTA : San Andreas
NCAA Football 06
NBA 2k5
Madden 05
Outlaw Golf
Tony Hawk Underground
MLB 2k5
Midnight Club 3 : Dub Edtion
Amped 2
Madden 06

Want (Willing to buy wants from you W/O trade!)
Medal of Honor (PS3)
NHL 10 or 11 (PS3)
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
MLB : The Show 11
Mortal Kombat (9)
Batman : Arkham Asylum
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Portal 2
L.A. Noir
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
XCM Cross Fire Adaptor
RED Duel Shock 3
CML
BestBuy GC
Amazon GC
Make me an offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dunvane']Why do you want to upgrade to HDMI... yet get rid of your HD stuff? Makes no sense to me.[/quote]

He must be going Blu... :applause:

Yes I am going Blu-Ray only on the movie side and I would really like to get HDMI and a bigger hard drive on the 360. Still no interest...... Is the price just way off base?

SlaughterX I tried to send a PM but you are out of room to receive. PM me with an offer if you are really interested. As for everyone else I have responded to you PM's.
BUMP.......

Interested in your HD-DVD add-on for the 360, and the following DVDs:

Transformers and The Departed

I have some paypal(or cash/MO) .. possible you might be interested in a combo trade/paypal? (In order to lower the paypal price)

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']Interested in your HD-DVD add-on for the 360, and the following DVDs:

Transformers and The Departed

I have some paypal(or cash/MO) .. possible you might be interested in a combo trade/paypal? (In order to lower the paypal price)[/QUOTE]

PM me with an offer. I took a look at your trade list and really didn't see anything that was of interest.

bread's done
Back