FS: Wii System, Games, Cell Phones, E-Reader FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Hockey37

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
ALL ITEMS: FREE SHIPPING

I accept Paypal only. Shipping is free to the US. I will send to Canada for a small fee.

:wii:
Games: (all are in excellent condition. Purchased new by me)
Super Mario Galaxy - $25
Resident Evil 4 - $10

System:
In excellent condition, only a small scratch on the door that covers the Gamecube ports on top. Sensor bar cord has been spliced together due to my cat chewing it in half, but it works fine. White. System bundle will include everything that originally came with the system (cords, sensor bar, stand), original box, 1 Wiimote, 1 Nunchuck, 1 Classic Controller, 1 Motion Plus, WiiSports.
Price: $130

Accessories: (all in excellent condition)

Wiimote - $20
Nunchuck - $10
Official Racing Wheel - $5

:360:
Games: (sealed)
(1) Ninja Gaiden II - $10 each

Misc.:
Sony W330 Camera
As seen here: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSC-W330-Digital-Stabilization-Silver/dp/B00328HR4Y/ref=pd_cp_p_3_img
I'm pretty sure it's silver, I'll check when I get home. Bing sticker on box. Still sealed, brand new.
Price: $115

Sony E-Reader PRS-600, Black
In great condition, hardly used. Comes with a hard leather case with built in reading light.
Price: $80

AT&T Tilt (HTC Kaiser)
Bought this used off eBay. Put a brand new OEM plactic shell on it, including new front buttons, keyboard, front plastic outer case, and back cover. Some small nicks on the corners from previous owner. Screen is in excellent condition, previous owner used a screen protector. I bought it but never really used it, so it looks almost brand new. Custom ROM installed (I think it's an Energy ROM). Comes with 2GB microSD card, home charger, cheap belt case, and USB cable. Pics: http://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/hockeygoalie37/Tilt%208925/
Price: $60

AT&T Tilt 2 (HTC Touch Pro 2)
Great condition. Screen is flawless, case shows some minor nicks. Keyboard still slides well. Custom Energy ROM. Used for about 9 months. Comes with 8GB microSD card, home charger, USB cable, , USB to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter, original box. I'll also include a custom leather belt case if you want it, but it has my name stamped on it. No pics yet. Let me know if you want some and I can snap some.
Price: $175

Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anbu_giroro']cml for black ds lite w/everything. list games.[/quote]

Sorry, don't see anything. I'd like to sell the DS outright. I'll try and list the games later this week. Thanks for your interest though.

[quote name='Hockey37']Sorry, don't see anything. I'd like to sell the DS outright. I'll try and list the games later this week. Thanks for your interest though.[/quote]

How many games do you have? And will you sell them alone?

Could you maybe give me the model # of those headphones. I've been looking for a pair and would like to read some reviews on those. Thanks!

[quote name='Pookymeister']what jughead said.[/quote]

My bad, I was meaning to do that this weekend, and I totally forgot. I'm heading out of town here in a few, but will be back late Friday. I will inform you guys of the model # this weekend.

Bose Headphones:

Product Code: 034894
Style Code: QCZ SL
Carton says Bose TriPort Headphones

These came in a bundle with a 4G iPod (right when these came out). Never used.

[quote name='dsella']Cml for Motorstorm.[/quote]

Sorry, didn't see anything for trade, but I am willing to sell outright. If interested, PM me and we can talk price.

[quote name='RatedR']lll buy your 360 for $275 but wont get the money until feb 1st[/quote]

Let me know when you have the cash, and if it's still for sale we can do business.

[quote name='Phil']I'm guessing that because you sold away your ds lite, you wouldn't be interested in another one?[/quote]

Correct, I'm enjoying my new PSP right now.

An extra wireless controller
Halo 2 green headset by Plantronics, never used

does the headset work with the 360..
also price or cml!

[quote name='bigbell']An extra wireless controller
Halo 2 green headset by Plantronics, never used

does the headset work with the 360..
also price or cml![/quote]

Sorry, I'd like to sell the whole 360 bundle together. Thanks.

bread's done
Back