Ronald McDonald of Xbox - engadget podcast - wombat, I know what you mean

snowsquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
When wombat call Major Nelson the Ronald McDonald of Xbox, I thought it was somewhat funny, and even though it was explained, I don't think I totally got it until this weekend.

I Listened to Engadget's Xbox podcast from CES. The guy just never turns it off. I am sure he could pass off a shit sandwich as pheasant-under-glass. Then he preteneds to be objective, while delivering a backhanded compliment to PS3. I think he would be easier to stomach if 1.) he didn't pretend to be objective, 2.) call a spade a spade, instead of sugar coating everything.

I literally pulling my hair out by the end of it. The engadget guys start by blowing sunshine up his ass, but by the end you can detect annoyance in their voice too. Or maybe I am projecting here... :lol:

Don't take this as an anti-360 comment. I use a 360 everyday. My beef is strictly with the Herbivore.

Anyways, I totally know what wombat was talking about now.

~S

edited for grammar

Personally I am OK with Mr Nelson and his towing of the company line, that's his job. What I find HIGHLY annoying is his seemingly endless digs of the competition (PS3). I find that there are a million ways to do good PR for your company without resorting to competitor bashing.

And his partner E is also guilty of these tactics. I get it guys, you've made your point about PS3, please move on.

bread's done
Back