CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Official website:

http://www.betrayerbetrayed.com/

dmcinfo2of0.jpg

Pics of the CE:

Discuss.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']OK, am I blind? Where does Jan 31st come from? I don't see it posted anywhere.[/quote]

You are, indeed, blind.

I can't wiat for the demo. I am not a huge fan of DMC, but I like the games enough that I want to pwn this one. Hopefully the demo will make my feelings concrete and I will have enough money for the game by then.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Look at the first image. ;)[/quote]

Would have to be the first image that wasn't showing up earlier.

But hey I see it now! :D

I wish it was coming out earlier, but I'll take it. This way the demo can tie me over until DMC4 comes out. I can't wait to see how Nero plays, and check out that boss battle. Oh and play as Dante too of course. It should be awesome, can't wait for the game.

Awesome. Been waiting a long time for this. Finally some of my most anticipated games are just around the corner. First this one, followed by MGS and LBP. No idea when Culdcept Saga will be coming to the US, but that's on my list too.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Why does it say "10.21.2008 Devil May Cry 4 is released" in the first pic?[/QUOTE]

Dunno but it also says like 28 days x hrs x mins until its released. Someone messed up :D

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Why does it say "10.21.2008 Devil May Cry 4 is released" in the first pic?[/quote]

No clue, I think someone fucked that up though.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']Why does it say "10.21.2008 Devil May Cry 4 is released" in the first pic?[/quote]

European release.

Silent

I liked Vergil more then Dante in DMC3 just because Dantes cocky bastard attitude got kinda boring half way through.

Nero just seems to emo from the trailers, hopefully he will be just as awesome as dante.

I loved dantes you cant kill me attitude.

[quote name='InuFaye']European release.

Silent

I liked Vergil more then Dante in DMC3 just because Dantes cocky bastard attitude got kinda boring half way through.

Nero just seems to emo from the trailers, hopefully he will be just as awesome as dante.

I loved dantes you cant kill me attitude.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree Nero does seem kinda Emo. I hope that changes as well, but just for *possibly* being Vergil's son you gotta give him props. ;) I got tired of all of Dante's whoooooooos through out DMC3. Well that and that awful awful song that they repeated 90% of the game. "The flame in your eye" song, got old and fast. So are we going to be able to try out both Dante and Nero, or just Nero in the demo?

*very mild spoiler warning*

***DON'T read the COMMENTS if you don't want want to read spoilers***

The reviews are already coming in on this game.

Link to one that I read already. And they seemed to like it. I liked this:

Now onto the gameplay. This game is bitch hard. It’s a little bit easier than Devil May Cry 3, but still, casual players beware - if I see a review with someone saying “omg teh gamez too hard 1/10″, stab yourself in the head, please. Seriously, if you don’t know how to play HARDCORE games, go back to Zuma.

The difficulty is indeed unforgiving. It kicks off much like DMC3 with hordes of enemies coming at you, but this time around you are rewarded with lots more gorgeous cut-scenes and a very deep and emotional story.

Unlike DMC3 where you had lots of backtracking and “time to breathe”, in this Devil May Cry 4 review I have to say that sometimes it gets even too challenging for me (I’ve beaten DMC3 on the hardest difficulty twice), as sometimes you go into a room filed with enemies, only to get thrown into another battle in the other room - and just when you think you have time to breathe (and your health bar is almost at null) - another horde of demons is sent your way.

Let me draw a graph of the difficulty in DMC4:

devil-may-cry-4-difficulty.JPG

Well fuck.
The fucking Admin removed the spoiler and then I happen to read the comments and some dip shit tells it anyway. Ah well not huge and I am glad Nero is the brother and not actually Vergil. Also wtf is this MGS all over again? :lol:

Wow. My ass got owned at DMC3. I'm kind of looking forward to this. As long as there are cool cutscenes and boss fights it should be alright.

[quote name='jman619']I don't really need anything one emotion sums it up. :drool:[/quote]

When I see a flyleaf ava, and a dude that likes DMC I see a dude with great taste in his shit. :bouncy:

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']When I see a flyleaf ava, and a dude that likes DMC I see a dude with great taste in his shit. :bouncy:[/quote]

Haha thanks I think.. xD

[quote name='zephie']Looks like the demo is arriving a week early!

http://blog.capcom.com/archives/790

It's set to hit PSN and xbox live this coming Thursday, as in the day after tomorrow.[/quote]

Too bad the XBL demo will be delayed! Just kidding. But my most wanted stuff always seems to get delayed on there. I am excited. Even if it takes some time from my No More Heroes playing.

I'm really excited about this... never played any of them before (picked Xbox last generation, and stuck with it) so I'm looking forward to finally playing this. This and Undertow will make for a good, free gaming weekend.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I'm really excited about this... never played any of them before (picked Xbox last generation, and stuck with it) so I'm looking forward to finally playing this. This and Undertow will make for a good, free gaming weekend.[/quote]

I'd grab DMC1/DMC3 so you know wtf is going on in the story then. Since DMC4 takes place after DMC1. Story wise DMC3 is first as it is a prequel, then DMC1, then it goes to DMC4, and the it goes to uhh DMC2...... Either grab them or watch the story unfold on you tube. Some dude has the entire story recored on there. Unless you don't care about the story lol...

[quote name='jman619']Yep. The only game I really play though is unreal 3.[/quote]

Thats cool man, I played that for a little while. I kinda got sick of FPS so I decided to take a break from them for awhile. Since last year that is all I pretty much played. Once I get ready for a FPS I shall jump back to Unreal.

[quote name='ivanctorres']ps3 or 360 version?
Standard or Limited Edition?[/quote]

PS3, and standard. I don't feel the "LE" is worth the extra $20, since there isn't anything great in the extras IMO. The case is really the only thing I like since it's a steel book case, but a case isn't worth an extra $20 IMO.

[quote name='CAG 79']Demo out now on Japanese store and expected to hit the Us store later on.[/quote]
It's supposed to hit PSN at around 2pm to 3pm PST, so 5~ish hours from now.

[quote name='ivanctorres']ps3 or 360 version?
Standard or Limited Edition?[/quote]

I am getting the PS3 LE version. I am more likely going to pick up the anime anyway, so I can justify the extra cost. I love bonus discs with games and movies. I am probably one of three people who actually watch their extra discs.

[quote name='zephie']It's supposed to hit PSN at around 2pm to 3pm PST, so 5~ish hours from now.[/quote]

poop ill be in class at that time noo!!!
im gonna go buy DMC 2 and 3 today

i got to the house
then time ran out and...
i downloaded the demo really quickly?( 1 mb per 1 or 5 seconds)
i like it so far but im now wowed like i wanted to be haha

lol yeah the DS3 makes it even better :D

Playing it with the dual shock, so far i think i am happy with it. It really does remind me of the first DMC. :)

so anybody know the correct way to beat the boss? lol
I was just doin some random crap and was able to grab him from behind which put his flames out. Couldn't do it again though. While I was circling him randomly his flames went out again.

I almost killed the boss but I abused the shit out of the Devil Bringer though. ;)

At least this game doesn't seem to be as hard as Ninja Gaiden.

bread's done
Back