FT/FS: FFVIII, Ninja Gaiden, Blockbuster Game Rentals

JoeB1233

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey all! Thanks for looking at my topic! :D I've only got Paypal at the moment, so I need your help! :) Here are some of the rules:
  • Feel free to submit offers via PM - I won't bite, and the worst that can happen is I'll say no (I won't berate you like others might)!
  • As a general rule, the first person to ship/pay will be the person with the highest iTrader rep.
  • My collection can be found here; the items here are just for reference. So, unless you've an amazing offer, please don't inquire about these items.
  • Happy Days!
HAVES

Currently, I don't have any surplus of games. I do have Paypal, though, so feel free to submit quotes to me for my wants!

WANTS

Games/DVDs

• :gc: Baten Kaitos
  • :gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
  • :gc: Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
  • :gc: Skies of Arcadia: Legends
  • :gc: Sonic Adventure: DX
  • :gc: Tales of Symphonia

• :ps2: Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

• :ds: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
  • :ds: Chrono Trigger
  • :ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
  • :ds: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
  • :ds: Hotel Dusk: Room 215
  • :ds: Kirby Super Star Ultra
  • :ds: Metroid Prime Hunters
  • :ds: Planet Puzzle League
  • :ds: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
  • :ds: Sonic Rush Adventure
  • :ds: Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  • :ds: Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2

• :wii: Boom Blox
  • :wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
  • :wii: No More Heroes
  • :wii: Okami
  • :wii: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  • :wii: Trauma Center: New Blood
Game Guides
  • :ps2: Special Edition Final Fantasy XII Guide (with Balthier or Fran cover)
Thanks so much for taking a look! :D

Pending Trades
  • None, atm!

Last edited by a moderator:
would u take 14shipped for family guy 2 if not how much then

@ starmask2k3: Err... which item are you talking about?

@ RawisJericho: Well, since yesterday, I've already arranged for two Wavebirds to come in. So I only need two more - I'm assuming there's nothing from my list you were interested in? I was really hoping to use some of this stuff to get those last two Wavebirds. If I can't find anyone interested in trading for them by the middle of next week, I'll get in touch with you. :) Thanks for offering!

No I didn't see anything on your list. I'm mainly looking for Pikmin 2, Warhawk, Uncharted, and Bladerunner on blu-ray at the moment.

Oh man, sorry buddy. Was hoping to see something, but didn't. I'll let you know if my mind changes. Thanks for the interest!

What time is it? Ah, yes, bump'o'clock.

In other news: my cat just brought a dead mouse into our kitchen . . . as we were eating lunch. I am decidedly against such activity.

bread's done
Back