Looking for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney in the Hawthorne, CA Area

Krate

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know where I can find a new copy of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney in Hawthorne, CA or somewhere near the area? I've tried various places (Circuit City, Best Buy, ect.) but I can't seem to find any copies of the game besides used copies at a few GameStop locations.

Ever heard of a store named Caligames? It's a small store right next to the Pepboys at the intersection of Rosecrans Blvd and Hawthorne Ave. I'm not guarenteeing it'll be there but they usually have a nice stock of games. If you do go try haggling with the korean lady, she might give you a small discount.
I'll keep my eye out for it though.

Thanks. I tried Cali Games but sadly all they had was one used copy left. Used copies are pretty easy to find so I won't commit to getting the game used yet.

What about Torrance, Culver City or even Beverly Hills? Anyone know any places where I might find a new copy of the game in those areas or any other city somewhat nearby? I don't mind the drive since I'm pretty much live in those areas.

Well, I can understand not wanting used copies. I myself only get a game new if it has pre-order goodies. If it's not pre-ordered then I get it used.

Hey Krate, try the Best Buy in West Hollywood (in the center with the Target, called the "West Hollywood Gateway", corner of La Brea and Santa Monica) - if they don't have it you could try the Gamestop or Target in the same complex. It's the only place I can think of that might have the first one sealed, it is totally disorganized but I thought I saw a couple of them there. I'm near you area and check out places quite often, but haven't seen a sealed PW:AA in a while.

Other than that you could try the ghetto Walmart, on Crenshaw. If I see a new one I'll let you know.

bread's done
Back