SnakeMB

CAG Veteran
in walmart stores in Puerto Rico
11TH36Pmg-L._AA115_.jpg

Xbox 360 Wireless Halo 3 Headset $15
21EoOairxvL._AA115_.jpg

Xbox 360 Wireless Halo 3 Controller $15
Edit: Please move this to Regional/International Video Game Deals

Oh my beans & rice that's pretty awesome. Though, this should be in a regional deals forum. Thank you for posting though :)

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']You're kidding right?[/quote]
halo%20walmart.png

the game for $14 is Far Cry Instincts Predator and $15 for the controller and headset

[quote name='lilboo']Though, this should be in a regional deals forum. Thank you for posting though :)[/QUOTE]

Wal-Mart deals are always YMMV. Clearance even more so. I wouldn't call this a "regional" deal anymore than pretty much any other Wal-Mart deal ever posted.

I will be back in Aguadilla PR on Februrary 8th...will check out the Walmart in Isabela. Thanks!! Figures it would happen now...I have been in PR with my fiance every month since July and the one month I skip is the month they have a good deal for me to jump on. Oh well...I may send her there tomorrow to see if she can find anything for me. She only lives about 10 mins from the Isabela Walmart.

Thanks again OP.... :)

Tomorrow will go to my local walmart in PR, hahaha, I am laughing cause it's the first time a Cagster from here posts a local deal, nice thanks...OP.I will try to get em all, lets see how much they trade for in EB.....hm...

[quote name='ScoJo']YMMV. I was just at the Walmart in Carolina and the headset rang up at $59.24.[/QUOTE]

And the controllers rang what price?Cause my mom still lives in Humacao, so she might be able to grab somes for me then.....

[quote name='ScoJo']YMMV. I was just at the Walmart in Carolina and the headset rang up at $59.24.[/quote]
te lo voy a decir en español en la pared como tal estan estan en 59.99 pero por lo menos en humacao "palma real mall" tienen una seccion en donde estan los controles y headset en $15 al frente donde se paga:lol:

[quote name='SnakeMB']te lo voy a decir en español en la pared como tal estan estan en 59.99 pero por lo menos en humacao "palma real mall" tienen una seccion en donde estan los controles y headset en $15 al frente donde se paga:lol:[/QUOTE]

You lucky one, eh...didn't had the chance to go today,let's see what I can do.....be careful posting in spanish some forums delete posts they can't understand......

[quote name='SnakeMB']te lo voy a decir en español en la pared como tal estan estan en 59.99 pero por lo menos en humacao "palma real mall" tienen una seccion en donde estan los controles y headset en $15 al frente donde se paga:lol:[/quote]

Que Bueno que no pagastes mucho.
Mandame uno,haha.

bread's done
Back