Photo
- - - - -

Why is it so hard finding gamecube titles at stores?

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#211 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:46 PM

brilliant.. keep the receipts in the game cases. I'd have never thought of that. I just keep all my receipts period filed by month/year. maybe Ishould consider this idea.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#212 mcelfour

mcelfour

Level 10 Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:19 PM

brilliant.. keep the receipts in the game cases. I'd have never thought of that. I just keep all my receipts period filed by month/year. maybe Ishould consider this idea.

I have done this for awhile. It's a great way to go.

Posted Image Posted Image

Friend Codes
Spoiler

#213 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:25 PM

Weird, I recently had no problem finding copies of both MGS Twin Snakes and Tales of Symphonia when that 25% off coupon hit from Gamestop. Non Player's Choice, to boot!

I find it's easier to find Cube titles than anything else, at least for me.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#214 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:32 PM

Weird, I recently had no problem finding copies of both MGS Twin Snakes and Tales of Symphonia when that 25% off coupon hit from Gamestop. Non Player's Choice, to boot!

I find it's easier to find Cube titles than anything else, at least for me.

used or new?

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#215 suko_32

suko_32

(soo-koh-32) - noun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:37 PM

Used because it's gamestop and the games are old, and the 25% coupon are for used games.
MGO: LiquidCake

#216 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:55 PM

My gamestop has two copies of Tales of Symphonia, I'm thinking of purchasing one before I move out of state if I can't find one cheaper then 14.
Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]

#217 hfdpro

hfdpro

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:28 PM

Recently took the cube out of moth balls. Family is currently playing the mario parties, and double dash. Now I'm buying games from various sources. I too like only new, sealed games. I'm mainly using ebay to pick up the titles I want. Still looking for mario tennis, mario baseball, and RE2.

#218 hfdpro

hfdpro

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

Picked up RE0, RE1,RE2,RE3, (already have 4), ssx on tour, ssx 3, waverace, viewtiful joe, ikaruga, f-zero gx, battalion wars, and soul calibur 2. Been real busy on Ebay. Purchased all new, except ikaruga.