WANT: METAL GEAR ACID 1, portable ops +, ANY METAL GEAR GUIDES

blaked569

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
EDIT: now i'm focusing on finding a sealed copy of Metal Gear Acid, and MGS Portable Ops +.

hi guys, i'm looking for a copy of metal gear acid and portable ops +. i'd like them sealed or in complete and near mint condition, though, as any other condition will drive my ocd nuts (i'm fine with minor flaws, but once the case looks even the slightest like it's been tossed around and not cared for, i'm outs). anyway, i dont want to pay ebay prices, so i'd prefer to trade. my list is somewhat shabby right now, so i'm willing to add cash or negotiate or whatever. btw, cash or other offers for these games are welcome too, so shoot me a pm!

games marked with :hot: means that the offer better be good! (more than just mgs acid or portable ops+). thanks for reading my post. now onto the games:

PS1
Chrono Cross with guide (game in friggin pristine condition) :hot:

:ps2: PS2
Alien Hominid
Dragon Quest VIII
Fatal Frame 3 (sealed) :hot:
Psychonauts
Suikoden III
Tekken 5

:gc: GC
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem :hot:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Killer7
P.N.03 with strategy guide
Resident Evil 0 (non player's choice) :hot:
Resident Evil (non player's choice) :hot:
Viewtiful Joe with strategy guide
Viewtiful Joe 2 with strategy guide

:ds: DS
Bombermanland Touch
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Sonic Rush

Random Crap:
PSP demos including GoW, LocoRoco, Patapon
Devil May Cry 4 bonus artbook
Final Fantasy X-2 Play Arts: Paine (unopened but slight shelf wear from store)
Some extra final fantasy trading arts figures (let me know which ones you're looking for)
A lot of extra dunnys and jled finders keepers (these are "urban vinyls", i.e. toys. do a quick google search for them. some may not like them, but i think they're really cool!)

WANTS:
Any MGS series game guides that are near flawless
any MGS random crap
Metal Gear Acid
MGS Portable Ops +
MGS Digital Graphic Novel

Thanks for helping, guys!

bump! quick note, i prefer to do trades over cash. i'm fine with paying cash for items that i want, but i'd rather not people pm me asking how much money for so and so, etc etc. thanks!

bizzump! i got a new job so now i'm willing to pay cash as well. i'm not a lowballer (i dont think) but i'd prefer if people didn't message me with stupid propositions. for example, i can pick up acid and acid 2 for 10 to 15 bucks at the local kmart bargain bin (theyre still there), so don't ask for 25 or something like that. anyway, i'm open to all other offers, so hit me up!

hmm, have a sealed Metal Gear Solid 3 Limited Edition guide i could be persuaded to trade...might be interested in striking something up for that Fatal Frame 3

milky (with the girl on the cover of the tin)

anyway, for reals, please PM me about acid, if nobody wants to trade i'll just have to go to gamecrazy and get the used one in shitty condition, sad face. ask me about dunnys and finders keepers! i have these vinyl "urban art" toys that i don't collect anymore, but others might appreciate.

bread's done
Back