Long Island CAGtogether with full details in OP! This Saturday! UPDATED 5/16! 18+

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Saturday May 17th 2008 at 2PM

Dave & Busters in the Source Mall
1504 Old Country Road
Westbury, NY 11590
516-542-8501
http://www.daveandbusters.com/Locat...eststateProvince=NY&destpostalCode=11590-5175

You must be 18+ to get in!

I just set up the private room, food and drinks are paid for, you will need pay your own way for game cards, they don't have that promo for large groups right now.

RSVP by PM please

Confirms So Far:
Wombat
Shipwreck
Del Far
Willardhaven
BladeZ
soccerstud652
bmachine
DoubleEcksZero
scion of ys
Kromax
nesfan8222
TomoyoN
Wooten (+1)
OCDBuzz311
FrankTheFrowner
Dark_Magus
Gamenads
nadsofed
SnotRocket
Covnam
KingsOfNewYork
franz ferdinand
s0lid
+ around 15 more cags I am too lazy to cut and paste into the thread

I live in Queens. Depending on where in Long Island, I'd go there.
I'm only 16, but I think I'm pretty mature to attend a meeting with a bunch of old geysers. >_

[quote name='lurknomore']If you give some of us DC CAGs enough of a heads-up, we'd definitely road-trip for a L.I. CAGtogether I am almost assure you of this.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I would definitely be down (up) for that!

MjC

[quote name='cochesecochese']I'll see you on the Fung Wah bus[/quote]
I'm guessing that's the Chinatown bus? CAG CHINA-BUS-TOWN PARTY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

i wish this was in manhattan, since it would make things so much easier. otherwise if its during a time where im free theni am definitely up for it.

i live in franklin square so i could come nomatter anywhere it is on long island, in the cagcast where you talking about the dave & busters in farmingdale?? because thats the only really good one.

edit: wait is there an age limit to come??,

I work in Manhattan so I'm game for some D&B in Manhattan :D. That dam bridge to SI just cost to much $$

Lets do this!

Do it in Manhattan! Or Brooklyn - Barcade is a nice venue, although it would be 21 and over. Kotaku had their party there.

Im up in westchester but id make the train/drive down to manhatten/bronx if youd have it there. LI is a bit of a trek.

I would totally be up for this, I said we should have a CAGmeetup and it's gonna be awesome, the date Wombat gave is about a little after finals so I should be back in time, Long Island will be a trip but I can make it, although Manhatten would be great.

I think one of the problems with the Manhattan D&B is how crowded it always is. It's in the middle of Times Square so there are tons of tourists there all the time. Trying to get a bunch of CAGs together there could be virtually impossible (especially if we planned on eating there).

I don't see what the problem with Nassau is. Some people like myself would be comming from way out in Suffolk and Nassau is a fair midpoint between us and Manhatten.

[quote name='Wooten']I don't see what the problem with Nassau is. Some people like myself would be comming from way out in Suffolk and Nassau is a fair midpoint between us and Manhatten.[/quote]

That my thoughts exactly. Let the manhatten people get a taste of the brutal LIRR...I mean...this is a FREE party to celebrate CAG...at D&B...comonnnnnn!!!

I'll be in Manhatten/Brooklyn for a wedding the weekend of May 17. I would totally be down for something not on that Saturday :)

I would like to Veto Dave and Busters. Anything but Dave and Busters. I've been to a few on the West coast and they make me sad.

I wonder why long island, but count me in at the moment.

I live in westchester(yonkers) and can maybe carpool some other cheapass, but I only have room for 1 in my car until I get my other car fixed. well maybe 2 if your REALLY small

Western Suffolk checking in. I would attend. I would also lend my assistance if needed. I'm good like that.

So my vote goes for manhatten (nintendo world ftw j/k lol) around mid may like weekend of the 17th as others have suggested. Gotta be somewhere in manhatten to host this relativly cheap.

I'd be interested in a CAGtogether. But who knows if I'd actually be able to make it though. Plus, I'd definitely be the youngest.... so that'd be awkward, unless I come smelling of Bengay and unshaven. :lol: That'll just paint a few extra years on me.

[quote name='miktau']So my vote goes for manhatten (nintendo world ftw j/k lol) around mid may like weekend of the 17th as others have suggested. Gotta be somewhere in manhatten to host this relativly cheap.[/quote]

Not quite understanding how hosting in Manhattan would make anything relatively cheap, considering everything is more expensive there....

There is a Long Island D+B's at exit 57 on the LIE. Bit of a hike for some, but Im used to travelling the Island (moved from Western Nassau to Eastern Suffolk).

I'm down, even more so if Cheapy is paying the bill. Having it out on LI works for me, especially since I live about 5 minutes away from Wombat. I wouldn't mind making the trip to NYC, though.

I live in Brooklyn, we'll just do it at my apartment.

haha, just kidding.

But I am down... early may sounds good, somewhere in the greater nyc area would be nice.

bread's done
Back