Feedback
13 (100%)
Have:

:360: Halo 4

:360: Mass Effect 3

Want:
Paypal

Willing to hear other trade propositions, don't hesitate to ask

PM offers/trades if interested in any of those items.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FeNoM91']You won't ship first?[/quote] Why would I do that? I need the money to purchase the shipping label
I'll provide shipment tracking through paypal immediately after payment.

[quote name='hec204']Why would I do that? [/quote]

Reason is the rule of thumb around is users with low or no CAG feedback always ship/pay first to users with a higher feedback.
You might have trouble trading with someone if you are steadfast against shipping first (at least until you are established here)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Reason is the rule of thumb around is users with low or no CAG feedback always ship/pay first to users with a higher feedback.
You might have trouble trading with someone if you are steadfast against shipping first (at least until you are established here)[/QUOTE]
I figured, then I will ship first but is it too much to ask for the shipping at least because I don't keep much money on my paypal account.

Not to add on to the derail, but I don't think its unreasonable to ask someone to send money first if they are paying for it. Its just as much a risk for the seller to send a game for nothing as it is for a buyer to pay for a game and get ripped off.

[quote name='mike.m']Not to add on to the derail, but I don't think its unreasonable to ask someone to send money first if they are paying for it. Its just as much a risk for the seller to send a game for nothing as it is for a buyer to pay for a game and get ripped off.[/quote]
That was my initial thought, but what they mean is if a buyer has plenty of reputation compared to the seller who isn't yet "reputable" it would make sense to ship out first, even if some people are really trustworthy, you don't really know until you see their rep, but then again everyone starts at nothing

bread's done
Back