Contest (CAGcast #105) Win Wizard World LA Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously going to go with the Captain Carrot.

But if that doesn't count since he was bought and not an OG DC idea then I would go with the Ennis Written Hitman.

My favorite super hero is definitly Billy Butcher from
THE BOYS
If you don't know the sries you can learn about it from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(comic_book)#The_Boys
Billy Butcher is awesome because
1. He works for the CIA to control renagade super heroes.
2. He has the last name of BUTCHER!
3. He killed his f***ing daughter with a lamp post because she shot heat beams at him with her eyes.
4. He hates super heroes because he wike up to find his wife was raped and killed by a superhero.
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
theboys.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

You asked for a superhero so i'll give you Deathstroke the Terminator. Technically he's a villain but some consider him an anti-hero. Hope he still counts.

Wally West Flash.

Because simply put he has one of best rogue's galleries in any comic book series (on par with Batman I'd say) and plus all the great writers of last decade that he's had (Grant Morrison, Mark Waid, and Geoff Johns) let's you know he's more then just a guy who can run fast.

Green Lattern for the win! I like most of the iterations of him, because the ring is so cool.

BTW I live like 5 miles away from the convention center, so the tickets would definitely go to use.

There are some many i love, but if I have to choose one, it would have to be Spider-man. I know, iknow. He's the obvious choice, hes famous, etc. I like him beacuse he's an everyman. He had a hard time fitting in, he has HORRIBLE luck, fo all the good he tries he never gets anywhere. But still he fights on.

does it have to be DC? if so Then Green Lantern, cause he weilds the most powerfull weapon in the univerese.

Green Lantern is by far my fave DC Character especially coming off the great Sinestro Corps arc that has me chomping at the bit to get more Green Lantern.

I guess he isn't technically a superhero, but I'm going to say John Constantine from DC Comic's Vertigo Imprint. Otherwise, I'll just say Green Lantern, because the name comes to mind. I'm not really a superhero fan, since I like to think that my heroes MAY fail and die horribly, even if they never do.

Im going to go with green arrow, i used to hate him but after seing him in some episodes of smallville hes not so bad

After taking some time to think it through, I'd have to say Rose Wilson...also known as Ravager. I choose her because cyclopean women are attractive, especially those who can take Cassandra Cain in a one on one fight.

You guys kidding me? Wonder Woman is the greatest DC character ever. Mostly for the awesome tv show with Lynda Carter..... Only she could pull off that double life and not have anyone suspect she was wonder woman.....Those glasses!

Green Lantern! Best Super Power Ever! He can do pretty much everything, what's not to love? Then again Wonder Woman sure is hot.

Power Girl

Not just because of her looks but for her backstory of being one of the only survivors of an entire universe and how she deals with it.

Plus the latest iteration of her in the VS System cardgame with original art from Michael Bolden (see avatar) is pretty good:

Power Girl
Child of Crisis
JSA/JLI
10 attack 8 defense flight

Power Girl comes into play exhausted.

While Power Girl is exhausted, other JSA/JLI characters you control get +2 attack.

KO a resource you control > Ready Power Girl. Use this only once per turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back