Contest (CAGcast #105) Win CheapyD's Blu-ray Movies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#61 thadwhit

thadwhit

Cheap Shit Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

You guys are "Goodfellas" for sending out "Letters from Iwo Jima" stuffed with Blu-Ray movies to me before the "March of the Penquins", if you pick somone else though you will be "Unforgiven".

Okay that was pretty gay; not that theres anything wrong with that.

#62 NateWhs152

NateWhs152

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven, March of the Penguins, are all movies I would like to win for free from cheapyd.

#63 FFMooglestar

FFMooglestar

SoCal Living.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:41 PM

As Tom Brady and the New England Patriots lost the super bowl and ended their run at a perfect season, CheapyD felt bad and decided to send them Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven and March of the Penguins on BluRay. The Pats felt much better after they received this care package.

#64 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

The Unforgiven Goodfellas had to mail Letters from Iwo Jima after watching March of the Penguins.
Posted Image

#65 bball1515

bball1515

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:49 PM

I was reading some "Letters from Iwo Jima", written by a bunch of "Goodfellas", describing "The March of the Penguins," who always march to the song "Unforgiven".

#66 koheed

koheed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:42 AM

The "Goodfellas" described their "Unforgiven" act of ass raping me while wearing a McGruff the Crime Dog costume and being forced to watch "The March of the Penguins" in the "Letters to Iwo Jima."

#67 choadster

choadster

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:20 AM

According to the letters from Iwo Jima, goodfella CheapyD will never be unforgiven for doing the march of the penguins after turding his pants.

#68 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:39 AM

March Letters From The Goodfella's Unforgiven Penguins of Iwo Jima.

Posted Image

#69 mcj2a

mcj2a

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:47 PM

The Goodfellas were Unforgiven for their Letters from Iwo Jima, in which they said March of the Penguins was only successful because of Morgan Freeman.

#70 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:48 PM

I heard on the CAGcast that CheapyD is giving away Goodfellas, Unforgiven, March of the Penguins, and Letters from Iwo Jima on Blu-Ray for a contest.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#71 Prowl

Prowl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:00 PM

Well, while I was hanging out with my goodfellas, I decided to read them my letters from iwo jima, but then a march of the penguins interrupted my lovely reading which then was unforgiven. curse you penguins!
Xbox Gamertag: Prowl

PSN Network ID: Prowl

#72 itlnstln

itlnstln

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

I WANT TO WIN CHEAPYD's "Goodfellas", "Letters from Iwo Jima", "Unforgiven" and "March of the Penguins" on Blu-Ray because I AM CHEAP!!!

#73 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:04 PM

The Goodfellas remained Unforgiven after the March of the Penguins incident, as stated by two Letters from Iwo Jima

#74 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2008 - 07:17 AM

While I was writing my "Letters from Iwo Jima" a bunch of "Goodfellas" showed up at my door and we watched "March of the Penguins" while rocking out to Metallica's song The "Unforgiven".

Hail to Pitt!