Skies of Arcadia is rare now?

bil4ltool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I have a sealed copy of SOA: Legends, and apparently it's become very rare. Didn't realize it until someone on GameTZ offered me 3 sealed games for it.

Sealed yes. They did a reprint and made it less rare, but now it's rarer again. I have a used copy I got for free. :)

[quote name='El Gray']You don't say? I have a sealed copy on my shelf, too.

I should make a trade list one of these days...[/quote]

I do say! I was watching it and then saw it continue to go up and up and up and slowly walked away from the auction lol.

[quote name='Josef']I have a sealed one that I got for $1.99 from Cicuit City :D[/quote]

Damn $2?!?!?! My circuit city don't got nothing for $2. (excluding the candy racks)

[quote name='Rig']I have the DC version...

...and still haven't played it.[/QUOTE]
Don't feel bad. An unplayed copy of Power Stone 2 or Jet Grind Radio would be much more offensive.

[quote name='dothog']Don't feel bad. An unplayed copy of Power Stone 2 or Jet Grind Radio would be much more offensive.[/quote]

:lol:

Then I guess I should feel bad, as Power Stone 2 sits, unplayed, as well.

I got pretty far in Jet Grind.

[quote name='Rig']
Then I guess I should feel bad, as Power Stone 2 sits, unplayed, as well.
[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

At least you gave JGR a whirl. PS2 is a lot of fun, though after SSBM it might not be perceived as the game it once was. The weapon recipes might keep it fresh, though. It's worth trying if you get time--it's a fun game, especially if you've got one or more to play along with you.

when i bought my sealed copy it had just come down.. im glad i kept it. good to know the sealed copy is rare/sought after again. i also have the dreamcast game sealed as well :)

...and still haven't played it.[/quote]
The DC version is far less playable than Legends on account of the far higher encounter rate in the former.

...and still haven't played it.[/quote]

same here...it's been sitting here for atleast 4 years.

Yeah and I have an unopened Shenmue I got around 5 years ago, I'll open it someday (maybe).

I remember SoA was rare, then the value dropped. It seems like a lot of GCN games are becoming rare

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Damn $2?!?!?! My circuit city don't got nothing for $2. (excluding the candy racks)[/QUOTE]

The only reason it was still on the shelf was because they never updated the price tag from $49.99. Had they marked it correctly at $1.99 it would've been gone in a flash!

[quote name='maigoyume']knowing EB, probably $10 :cry:[/quote]

Nope, even worse. They're only giving $7(or $5.60 cash) for it. That's probably why I haven't seen any copies lately. If anyone traded in for that price, they deserve to be shot in the foot.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Nope, even worse. They're only giving $7(or $5.60 cash) for it. That's probably why I haven't seen any copies lately. If anyone traded in for that price, they deserve to be shot in the foot.[/quote]i'd say they deserve to be smacked by strell's wang

[quote name='The Crotch']The DC version is far less playable than Legends on account of the far higher encounter rate in the former.[/QUOTE]
I thought the Dreamcast version was better because it was harder.

I had no idea it was going up in value. I sold a sealed one here a couple of months ago, but I can't remember what I sold it for. I still have the Dreamcast version anyway.

[quote name='dafoomie']I thought the Dreamcast version was better because it was harder.[/quote]There's harder, and then there's, "What? More flying snails?"

random battles are negligible once you gain one of two things, the
white map
or the
delphinus
and honestly i didn't think the encounter rate was that high in the dc version and i've played both

what's with all of the sealed copies? if you haven't played the game yet, you need to. who cares what it sells for on e-bay? skies of arcadia was one of my favorite gamecube games, put about 60 hours into it and enjoyed it beginning to end, probably the only game that i've put that much time into that i still want to go back and play again.

bread's done
Back