Free Samples thread

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Post your free samples in this thread from now on .. its hard to locate contests and worthwhile free stuff with so many free samples cluttering the section.

*Temporary thread that may be removed if not used, or be recreated monthly to avoid clutter*

Will you be updating the OP with all the free samples? If this topic becomes many pages long, it will be a chore to see new offers otherwise.

I planned, if the thread was used, to create a new thread monthly and users could then just go to the last page or two for the most recent samples since the thread would be manageable, but theres just way too many free samples cluttering this section as is. Its like its three users attempting to out-sample eachother or something.

Cool, one of my ideas got taken. If you need any help keeping things up to date Foladar, let me know. I would be happy to help.

Speaking of Dove. If you go to dove.com there is an "exclusive offers" area where you can get 4 different free samples.

[quote name='Foladar']Those were all before this thread was created.
All future samples must be posted here.[/quote]
You are funny. That will never fucking happen. The whole point of this board is samples. You won't keep the topic up to date and this topic will go crazy and not be able to find things. You already haven't even updated the OT as is.

You failed, this failed in one day.

[quote name='bigdaddy']You are funny. That will never fucking happen. The whole point of this board is samples. You won't keep the topic up to date and this topic will go crazy and not be able to find things. You already haven't even updated the OT as is.

You failed, this failed in one day.[/quote]

So now it's Foladar's fault you're too lazy to go through a page or two each time you want free stuff? Quit your whining.

[quote name='bigdaddy']You are funny. That will never fucking happen. The whole point of this board is samples. You won't keep the topic up to date and this topic will go crazy and not be able to find things. You already haven't even updated the OT as is.

You failed, this failed in one day.[/QUOTE]
I never said I'm going to update the "OP" .. I stated users should have no problem going through a page or two of samples, but discussion is needed this time around which will make this monthly thread longer apparently. The whole point of this board isn't samples: its free stuff and contests. Glancing through a few pages, or searching the thread isn't all that difficult and reduces all the sample clutter to allow contests & free stuff to be seen easier.

If you have an issue, feel free to PM me.
Lets attempt to reduce discussion from this point forward so the thread can be used to provide samples and easily looked through.

Customize your own beach towel (4 designs to choose from) today when you sign up or update your preferences at Custom Beach Towel

If you are already a member, sign up again and it recognizes you.

ENTER PROMO CODE: PMT2379

Says to allow 10-12 weeks for delivery!

This one is a chore...its thru Smokerservice......there the company who mails all the coupons for smokes

https://www.smokerservice.com/servic...mBeachTowel.do

http://www.liveatlonghorn.com/welcome.html
In the very top if says "sign up for free music news, updates, & food".

Enter an email address and right after you do it a link pops up right above it that says "click here" for you free appetizer coupon.

The coupon says it's good for a year from the print date but there is no date on the coupon itself.

Thank you for your interest in this special offer.

We’re sorry, the FREE* Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix® samples are no longer available;

Guess I waited too long.did go for the longhorn appy
Thanks

http://www.trupearls.com/etimodules...46-860e-96217806ab4d&WT.mc_id=pearls0408boxqh

The goodness of yogurt without the fat...without the calories...without the sugar...without the spoon! This one-of-a-kind blend supplies the most important active cultures you need.†
ac • i • doph • i • lus--Acidophilus is a type of healthy bacteria also known as probiotic. A probiotic provides a blend of the healthy bacteria you need for good digestion, colon health and proper yeast balance.
Just one Pearl daily provides the good bacteria needed to alleviate occasional gas and constipation as well as symptoms of lactose intolerance.†
Simply fill in the quick form below and click the submit button, you should receive your sample shortly in the mail!

[quote name='archangelreb']http://www.trupearls.com/etimodules...46-860e-96217806ab4d&WT.mc_id=pearls0408boxqh

The goodness of yogurt without the fat...without the calories...without the sugar...without the spoon! This one-of-a-kind blend supplies the most important active cultures you need.†
ac • i • doph • i • lus--Acidophilus is a type of healthy bacteria also known as probiotic. A probiotic provides a blend of the healthy bacteria you need for good digestion, colon health and proper yeast balance.
Just one Pearl daily provides the good bacteria needed to alleviate occasional gas and constipation as well as symptoms of lactose intolerance.†
Simply fill in the quick form below and click the submit button, you should receive your sample shortly in the mail![/quote]

I signed up for this last year and never got the damn things. Don't bother wasting your time on this one.

bread's done
Back