Photo
- - - - -

Contra 4 (DS) - 23.99 @ Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:32 PM

Personally I couldn't be bothered with that so I wound up using some lives cheat to beat the game. I had a lot more fun that way.

What lives cheat?!?!? Is that the one that Wombat posted about on his blog? I tried to do that, but it didn't work for me. I'm sure I did something wrong, but I don't know what. Would you could step-by-step it for us, better then was done on that blog entry? I really just want to beat it on easy in any way possible so I can unlock the challenges and then extras.

Crunchewy.png

#32 boyward

boyward

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:07 PM

What lives cheat?!?!? Is that the one that Wombat posted about on his blog? I tried to do that, but it didn't work for me. I'm sure I did something wrong, but I don't know what. Would you could step-by-step it for us, better then was done on that blog entry? I really just want to beat it on easy in any way possible so I can unlock the challenges and then extras.

Yes, please share the cheat with us! :pray: I promise I won't use it!! :^o

#33 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:25 PM

Here are some codes for the game.

http://www.gamefaqs....ode/941461.html

#34 dserafin1986

dserafin1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:38 PM

good point 8-)

This game is not hitting $10...You guys are fools for not picking this up...And if you claim to be a hardcore gamer, and don't get this...You are not a real gamer...Bushes

#35 hordak

hordak

Rockin' CAGer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:20 PM

This game is not hitting $10...You guys are fools for not picking this up...And if you claim to be a hardcore gamer, and don't get this...You are not a real gamer...Bushes

Well, in that case: if you claim to be a CAGer, and don't believe it will ever hit $10... you are not a real Cheap Ass Gamer...Bushes

;)

#36 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:33 PM

This game not hit $10, no, but it will hit lower via a Konami price slash of $20 or CC will clearance it out for around that price. If you truly are a cheap ass and didn't buy this day one, then keep holding out for a price drop. This isn't a Atlus title folks. Hell, even Phoenix Wright saw a re-print and dropped in price. Can you please link to me to DS titles that went up in price after their intial releases and STILL have went up in price since day one? Besides Electrowhatever.

#37 boyward

boyward

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

Can you please link to me to DS titles that went up in price after their intial releases and STILL have went up in price since day one? Besides Electrowhatever.

Advance Wars Dual Strike, Hotel Dusk, and Etrian Odyssey are the only ones I can think of.

#38 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:25 PM

Advance Wars Dual Strike, Hotel Dusk, and Etrian Odyssey are the only ones I can think of.

Wow, Hotel Dusk? Well color me surprised.
Still the amount (4 games) is pretty slim compared to the entire DS library. I was going to say Wario Ware: Touched! But it seems to be going for under $30 now on fleabay.

Looking at fleabay complete legit Hotel Dusk's sell for $25ish shipped, Advance Wars Dual Strike easily surpasses the $35 mark in most cases. Etrian Odyssey is pretty damn close to the original price.

#39 WillC

WillC

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:01 AM

Thanks! I;m there

#40 SuperFox

SuperFox

Admitted Edge$$$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:48 AM

OK, I'm a glutton for punishment, so I bought it. Whee!
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/SuperFoxJay"]Posted Image[/URL]

#41 Eh? What?

Eh? What?

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:13 AM

Wow, Hotel Dusk? Well color me surprised.
Still the amount (4 games) is pretty slim compared to the entire DS library. I was going to say Wario Ware: Touched! But it seems to be going for under $30 now on fleabay.

Looking at fleabay complete legit Hotel Dusk's sell for $25ish shipped, Advance Wars Dual Strike easily surpasses the $35 mark in most cases. Etrian Odyssey is pretty damn close to the original price.

Tetris DS is another one that's gone up. Except for import/bootleg copies, it often sells for over $50 on eBay.

Another surprise is Clubhouse Games, which is in the $45 range right now.