360 Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore $10 off @ Target

kingpong

CAGiversary!
Target has the 360 version of Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore priced at $59.99, $10 under the expected price. Not on sale, looks to be the regular price on the shelf. Didn't notice if versions for the other platforms were any cheaper.

Not a huge price break, but at least it brings the bundle down to the price of a regular game. I really didn't need another microphone thanks to previous KR games and Rock Band, but now I can just think I got the mic for free.

[quote name='kingpong']Target has the 360 version of Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore priced at $59.99, $10 under the expected price. Not on sale, looks to be the regular price on the shelf. Didn't notice if versions for the other platforms were any cheaper.

Not a huge price break, but at least it brings the bundle down to the price of a regular game. I really didn't need another microphone thanks to previous KR games and Rock Band, but now I can just think I got the mic for free.[/QUOTE]

Wait... how did you use the previous KR microphone? I thought that the Xbox one plugged into the Xbox controller? Or are you using the logitech USB ones from the PS2 games?

someone explain to me why konami is keeping the song list a secret? even IGN.com reviews the game is neglects to list the tracks.. how in the hell does that happen?

Note: Italics denotes a "locked" song, requiring certain requirements to be met in order to be accessed.
  1. "Black Hole Sun" - Soundgarden
  2. "Black Velvet" - Alannah Myles
  3. "Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen
  4. "Close My Eyes Forever" - Ozzy Osbourne and Lita Ford
  5. "Come Sail Away" - Styx
  6. "Copacabana" - Barry Manilow
  7. "Glamorous" - Fergie
  8. "Heart of Glass" - Blondie
  9. "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)" - Fuel
  10. "Holiday" - Madonna
  11. "How to Save a Life" - The Fray
  12. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" - Rolling Stones
  13. "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" - Aerosmith
  14. "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" - Cutting Crew
  15. "In the Air Tonight" - Phil Collins
  16. "Irreplaceable" - Beyoncé
  17. "It Ends Tonight" - All American Rejects
  18. "It's Still Rock and Roll to Me" - Billy Joel
  19. "Knocking on Heaven's Door - Guns N' Roses
  20. "Lips of an Angel" - Hinder
  21. "Midnight Train to Georgia" - Gladys Knight and the Pips
  22. "More Than a Feeling" - Boston (5 platinums)
  23. "My Cherie Amour" - Stevie Wonder
  24. "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion
  25. "Over the Rainbow" - Katherine McPhee (15 platinums)
  26. "Put Your Records On"- Corinne Bailey Rae
  27. "Rio" - Duran Duran
  28. "September" - Earth Wind & Fire
  29. "Sister Christian" - Night Ranger
  30. "Sweet Dreams" - Eurythmics
  31. "Tainted Love" - Soft Cell
  32. "These Words" - Natasha Bedingfield
  33. "Time of the Season" - The Zombies
  34. "Tiny Dancer" - Elton John
  35. "Too Little Too Late" - JoJo
  36. "Unfaithful" - Rihanna
  37. "Walking On Sunshine" - Katrina & The Waves
  38. "What is Love?" - Haddaway (10 platinums)
  39. "You Can't Hurry Love" - Diana Ross and The Supremes
  40. "You're Beautiful" - James Blunt

[quote name='n8rockerasu']SOLD!

Now all I need is a Pepsi Max and my "Best of Chris Kattan" SNL DVD, and that's one hell of an evening![/quote]

:applause:

"What is Love?" makes this an auto-buy!

[quote name='PleasantOne']Can you buy additional songs for this yet? Or is that not coming until later?[/quote]

DLC is probably later. I'm going to wait and see what comes out (and how well supported) as far as DLC goes before buying this one.

The marketing has been terrible for this game. If they played up even a little the bands that are part of the game, they would have helped themselves out tremendously. It's got Billy Joel in it, get with the program marketing folks.

Whenever I saw the title of this game, I assumed it would be a bunch of lousy American Idol songs. Now that I see the set list, I am going to run out to Target to get it.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']The marketing has been terrible for this game. If they played up even a little the bands that are part of the game, they would have helped themselves out tremendously. It's got Billy Joel in it, get with the program marketing folks.[/quote]

hopefully it'll hit even cheaper prices soon then!

The major downside is that those three assholes are all over the game. Ahole 1 -Simon Ahole 2- Paula A-hole 3- that other dude.

[quote name='rcaido']Just curious which version to get...Does the Wii version feature downloadable songs?[/quote]

oddly enough, I hear the ps2 version. The wii and 360 are very barebones.

I never heard Copacabana until I played this game last night. That song is awesome. I might go and price match it, but I feel a sale might happen on it in the next month. $70 was a bit too much for it.

Yeah the PS2 version is the best version. I already bought the 360 version for hopefully good downloadable songs. I may pick up the PS2 version at a later date.

[quote name='GamerChris']Yeah the PS2 version is the best version. I already bought the 360 version for hopefully good downloadable songs. I may pick up the PS2 version at a later date.[/quote]

How can you say the PS2 version is the best version when you haven't tried it?

[quote name='akilshohen']I never heard Copacabana until I played this game last night. That song is awesome. I might go and price match it, but I feel a sale might happen on it in the next month. $70 was a bit too much for it.[/quote]

God I feel so old.

"These Words" - Natasha Bedingfield - SOLD - even if I already have it on SingStar pop, I just want folks to see "elDirty playing Karaoke Revolution - These Words"

bread's done
Back