God of War: Chains of Olympus - $5 off at Amazon - Code sharing thread

Well, that stinks. I signed up and got the demo. They probably only sent this $5 coupon code to people who got the demo.

Should I just delete this thread or rename the title or something?

I got the email with the $5 off code. I was thinking of preordering at Best Buy. Maybe I should wait until another week or so to get the complete deal or offer from Circuit City, Frys and Target.

I just got the email as well ... I am not ordering this from Amazon so First person to PM me will get the 5$ off Code.

Maybe you should rename this thread for a 5$ GOW coupon giveaways ... i'm sure alot of cags got the email and will not be buying it from amazon and will give them away.... then move this to the free stuff section

[quote name='hurley7715']buyer beware, this months EGM has in its rumor section that his game will be released on PS2 by summer.[/quote]

That doesn't help me now or when i want to play some God of War on the go ;)

Oh, PM me if you want the $5 off code, i already pre-ordered mine.

[quote name='hurley7715']buyer beware, this months EGM has in its rumor section that his game will be released on PS2 by summer.[/quote]

It'll still be a straight port if it is.
So playing it on the psp or ps2 wouldn't make much of a difference.
But with psp its portable so i would still go with the psp.

[quote name='Alphant']Here is my unused code. Post if you use it please.

YMMV-WR5E2G-RSDXQ9

Lol @ YMMV[/QUOTE]
YMMV-WR5E2G-RSDXQ9 = USED

Thanks for the code. It is much appreciated.

All of the codes above have been used. People please post if you used them.

Could someone PM me one if you have an extra? Thanks!

Anyone else have a code they're not going to use? I got the demo, wonder why I didn't get the coupon. Hmph.

Please post when you've used it so I can update my post by crossing it out.

YMAT-5T5WVN-9C58C9

I'm done with past generation God of Wars. I can't wait for the PS3 version!

The coupon expires on the 4th so I'll see if CC or BB does anything special like a sale or some cool free stuff. Then again, I don't remember the last time a B&M store had a sale on a new PSP game. Heck when GoW2 came out, the best deal going in stores was CC giving a free Kratos t-shirt with the purchase of the game.

Between this, Patapon, and MGS:Essential Collection on PS2, I have way too much to buy in the next few weeks. :(

[quote name='hurley7715']Free Code: YMVR-GM289T-LQKE8H

let me know as well when its used.... ill wait for ps2, being i dont own a psp[/quote]

Used the code!
Thanks!

GOW for $34.99 no tax and free two day shipping from Amazon...woohoo

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't checked my Hotmail that I have these e-mails sent to. I used up the coupon seeing as I was waiting for a deal. This one is fairly good for $5 off and some free exclusive songs (according to the e-mail) once the game is released.

i'm trying to cut back on charging stuff on my credit card, so i'll prolly get this at a retail store with cash.

here's my code:
YMLN-GFBCEU-SMA2YS

I almost deleted my email without realizing there was a code inside, used mine though. Thanks OP, I would of trashed this coupon without knowing. lol

[quote name='CaptainCarnage']i'm trying to cut back on charging stuff on my credit card, so i'll prolly get this at a retail store with cash.

here's my code:
YMLN-GFBCEU-SMA2YS[/QUOTE]

I used the code. Thank you so much!

[quote name='bballplaya210']Here's my code: YMES-36NFYF-QF9PYR

I don't have a PSP but I will definitely get the game if it comes out on PS2.[/quote]

Used it. Thanks, bball

[quote name='xeex']Edit: code taken[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code!

Also, when did you guys receive this email? I normally get these things and think it's kind of odd I didn't get the code...

[quote name='prateeko']Also, when did you guys receive this email? I normally get these things and think it's kind of odd I didn't get the code...[/QUOTE]

My email came on 2/11 around 6:40 PM CST from the PlayStation Underground mailing list.

[quote name='prateeko']Thanks for the code!

Also, when did you guys receive this email? I normally get these things and think it's kind of odd I didn't get the code...[/QUOTE]
Got the demo but won't be usin' the code:

YMD5-HCBFCN-9YQWYX

Post if ya used it. Also, the e-mail arrived for me about six-and-a-half hours ago.

This is odd, especially since I'm on the PSU mailing list. If I get a coupon I'll post it, but otherwise I'm happy someone was willing to give me theirs :)

[quote name='apokalipze2']Not planning on buying a psp anytime soon. Here's my code

YMVA-KG3RX9-4GFUYL[/quote]

Thanks for the code

[quote name='V878']The coupon expires on the 4th so I'll see if CC or BB does anything special like a sale or some cool free stuff. Then again, I don't remember the last time a B&M store had a sale on a new PSP game. Heck when GoW2 came out, the best deal going in stores was CC giving a free Kratos t-shirt with the purchase of the game.[/quote]

I stopped by CC on Monday. Preorder cards for GoW: CoO pictured a free T-shirt, available when you pick up the game. I was tempted but I hardly go to CC and I still don't have a :psp:.

bread's done
Back