FS: Homefront Battle Code (360) $2

bigdaddybruce44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Homefront Battle Code - $2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

- If you're a new CAG member and don't have any feedback on the site, I likely won't deal with you. Sorry, but too many people have gotten ripped off. When it comes to DLC codes, I simply will not e-mail/PM you a code unless you have 5+ feedback on this site. Sorry. I won't budge on that.
- I only ship within the US and only accept PayPal or items for trade. Sorry. I will also only ship after I have received a cleared payment, regardless of your feedback. If you are a well-established CAG community member, and we're working on a big deal, we might be able to come to a different arrangement.
- Whatever price I have listed includes shipping and handling (with delivery confirmation), unless otherwise noted. If you want to pay extra for insurance, let me know. If possible, I will combine shipping and offer a discount, if you're interested in more than one item.
- Used items are in complete, good, and working order, unless otherwise noted. Normal wear is probably present. If you want further details on condition or pics, feel free to PM me.
- My asking price is my asking price. Please don't thread crap or complain about it to me in a PM. I will simply ignore you. If something doesn't go for what I am asking, I will lower it when I feel that I should. The only person I am hurting with too high a price is myself. If you are interested in an item that has sat on my list for awhile or has a price you feel is too high, feel free to make a reasonable offer in a PM. Just be cool about it and don't start low-balling, especially if I have just listed the thing.
- Please have a confirmed PP address. My account is set-up to simply deny payment if you don't, so please make sure you do before you try to make a deal with me.
- Methods of shipping will vary. Generally, a single game will go out first-class. A bunch of stuff will likely go in a flat rate priority box. If I don't tell you how I am shipping something out, please ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a 1-month XBL Gold Sub that I got from a copy of Unplugged that I flipped at GS. Like all of them, it "expired" in June, but they usually work. Anyway, I haven't checked the code, yet, but if you're interested in it for $4, message me, and I'll get back to you later with whether or not the code is any good.

[quote name='Pookymeister']thanks for reminding me to open my XBL arcade and redeem my code ;p[/quote]

You're welcome, Pooky.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I'll buy it but I don't have paypal. Do you take cash?[/quote]

No, sorry.

I'll be glad to pay for the code. However, I'd like it first just in-case it expires. I'll be glad to videotape me entering the code -- I need to test my new video cam anyway.

PM me the code and I'll send payment later today.

bread's done
Back